The oil rig destruction sounds fishy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The oil rig destruction sounds fishy

The oil rig destruction sounds fishy

obama almost a month ago signed a presidential order opening some offshore drilling. Why the change when he was pushing to stop any type of drilling what so ever? Then we have this oil rig that exploded off shore and now we have the oil spill threatening the coast line. Maybe it's nothing but I just cannot put it past this government aka obama just might have something to do with it.

obama holds a press conference telling the nation he gave it a try but will stop all offshore drilling until further notice.

Maybe there's something and maybe there isn't but I have yet to understand a lot that is going on with this current regime

I was thinking the same thing - Obama decides to open up off-shore drilling, and all of a sudden, a Gulf oil rig blows up and sinks in 5000' of water. Even threatens to wash ashore on the Florida East Coast.

Now the environmentalists will say, "See? We told you so?" So what do you think will happen if we decide to start building an new nukie? Three-Mile Island all over again?
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    obama almost a month ago signed a presidential order opening some offshore drilling. Why the change when he was pushing to stop any type of drilling what so ever? Then we have this oil rig that exploded off shore and now we have the oil spill threatening the coast line. Maybe it's nothing but I just cannot put it past this government aka obama just might have something to do with it.

obama holds a press conference telling the nation he gave it a try but will stop all offshore drilling until further notice.

Maybe there's something and maybe there isn't but I have yet to understand a lot that is going on with this current regime
    The same thing I said to my wife. Great timing isn't it?
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Is there anything any more that does not sound fishy?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    LOL.........now of course all of those Libs that blaimed Bush for 9/11 will all say that you are all just right wing conspiracy religious bible thumping gun toting racist civil rights haters that are trying to destroy Obanana because he is black!!! How dare you!!!!! now a legitimate question, how come all of these libs that scream about civil rights never seem to care about our constitutional rights?

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    LOL.........now of course all of those Libs that blaimed Bush for 9/11 will all say that you are all just right wing conspiracy religious bible thumping gun toting racist civil rights haters that are trying to destroy Obanana because he is black!!! How dare you!!!!! now a legitimate question, how come all of these libs that scream about civil rights never seem to care about our constitutional rights?
    Because that's too American and doesn't fit in with their progressive agenda!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Because that's too American and doesn't fit in with their progressive agenda!
    Correct Mom. And if they can, they will find a way to declare our Constitution UN-constitutional and write a new one.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

B. Hussein and his thugs could no nothing to surprise me. It's just such a wonderful feeling to be able to trust that your president (gag...) has the best interests of the country at heart.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

There is another thing I have notice and mosty may recall. When President Bush gave a presidental order to begin offshore drilling in areas that were at one time off limits and also openthe other area up north the name of the place does not come to my mind but anyway, when he gave the ok to drill gass prices came down fairly quickly. When obama did it gas prices went up. It is my belief that he never really had a true intent to allow any drilling and the oil spectulators new it.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    There is another thing I have notice and mosty may recall. When President Bush gave a presidental order to begin offshore drilling in areas that were at one time off limits and also openthe other area up north the name of the place does not come to my mind but anyway, when he gave the ok to drill gass prices came down fairly quickly. When obama did it gas prices went up. It is my belief that he never really had a true intent to allow any drilling and the oil spectulators new it.
    Good point, Reb

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast