Gun Owners Duty To Vote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Owners Duty To Vote

Gun Owners Duty To Vote

This is a very good article explaining why we, as gun owners, have a duty to vote and protect the Constitution. It also talks of becoming educated on the issues and candidates.

Your Duty as a Gun Owner to Vote

Thanks RW, I am going to send that link back out to some others...
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Yea, thanks. I've sent the link along to some friends, too.

Thanks for the post. I too think we have a duty to vote. However it is not always easy to tell who are the real supporters of the 2nd Amendment. The first President Bush and Senator Dole come to mind as two of the traitors to the 2nd Amendment that tried to portray themselves as supporters. Frankly I have become very cynical when it comes to believing anything that politicians say any more.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Thanks for the post. I too think we have a duty to vote. However it is not always easy to tell who are the real supporters of the 2nd Amendment. The first President Bush and Senator Dole come to mind as two of the traitors to the 2nd Amendment that tried to portray themselves as supporters. Frankly I have become very cynical when it comes to believing anything that politicians say any more.
    That's why researching past voting records, if available, is always a good thing. I rarely listen to campaign ads because they are usually targeted for a particular area and say what is wanted to be heard. If it's a brand new candidate with no previous voting record I try to research organizational affiliations, etc. What a person supports financially will tell quite a bit about what to expect from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    This is a very good article explaining why we, as gun owners, have a duty to vote and protect the Constitution. It also talks of becoming educated on the issues and candidates.

Your Duty as a Gun Owner to Vote
    Just voting is not good enough. Education on the issues and the Candidate is a first step to duty to the country. People vote in 2008 and look what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    HK were we seperated at birth?

The Kentucky Primary was today. I voted, even though I had to literally take two vidodin to get me feeling like walking and talking to anyone.

I did my part.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

10. It is now or never as far as making a difference. There are enough people fed up with the way that Washington DC and our state and even local governments are bowing down to special interest money. The only message to send is the collective power of the people. This will be the year to use it or lose it forever.

Gun-owners need to get off their collective butts, get educated, and then vote. Had ALL the membership of the NRA voted in 2008, things likely would have been different. To know as much about our elected officials, as we do about our firearms, isn't too much to expect.

Apathy could be the downfall of this country, and all the freedoms we hold dear.....
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast