Clinton Says Arizona Immigration Law Invites Racial Profiling - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinton Says Arizona Immigration Law Invites Racial Profiling

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Make it politically incorrect ..... but racial profiling is only smart. If 98% of the crime in a given area is committed by little green martians, then all the little green martians should be watched much closer than other folk......regardless of their political affiliations......
    Yep......and at which point that is called "criminal profiling" and these are afterall CRIMINALS!!!!!

Hillary is an idiot. It should be legal to shoot Mexicans crossing the border on sight. I would plan a hunting trip down there this fall if it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Make it politically incorrect ..... but racial profiling is only smart. If 98% of the crime in a given area is committed by little green martians, then all the little green martians should be watched much closer than other folk......regardless of their political affiliations......
    It's really difficult to imagine that a State has got the gall to pass a law making a crime illegal.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's really difficult to imagine that a State has got the gall to pass a law making a crime illegal.
    What's ironic and telling is they use the Commerce Clause to regulate everything, but when something like illegal immigration occurs, which actually affects interstate commerce negatively, they do nothing.

When your Federal Government lets you down each state has to do what is best for their people. I also agree if green martians are committing crimes watch the green martians closer.Maybe even start a green martian task force..

mojo Guest
    All the crying about how these illegals just want to be part of America..........they just showed a piece on the news about how families of illegals are moving out of AZ because they no loger feel wanted after the passing of this bill. The news was interviewing a woman, who along with her husband crossed the border illegally FIFTEEN YEARS ago, have 10 children, who are of course citizens and this woman DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!! How is that trying to be part of America. When my great grandparents immigrated from Germany, LEGALLY, they forbid my grand parents from speaking German anywhere but in the house and they became fluent in a little ove a year. GIVE ME A BREAK Americans being shot and killed everyday......ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Hillary is an idiot. It should be legal to shoot Mexicans crossing the border on sight. I would plan a hunting trip down there this fall if it were.
    C&L, I understand and agree with your frustration regarding the illegals. However, we are all responsible firearms owners here. To suggesting that one commit felony murder to stop unauthorized border crossings is going to far, IMO.

wolfhunter Guest
    "Wolfhunter says Hillary incites Surname Profiling"

Just received this in email and I think it says it all about immigration. Yes I verified that he actually said it.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

JJ said a foul foreign word --common sense. That is not in political dictionarys so they do not know what it is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast