Obama takes Cheap shots at the TEA PARTY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama takes Cheap shots at the TEA PARTY

Exclamation Obama takes Cheap shots at the TEA PARTY

I would expect more from a Harvard College Graduate and a person who supposedly has had such a pristine upbringing...I guess the Tea Party really has them shook up on the hill...JUST MY TWO CENTS!!!

By Jennifer Harper INSIDE THE BELTWAY
    Inside the Beltway - Washington Times
    STRONG BREW

The term "tea-bagger" is like uttering the "n" word, some say. Though he aspires to promote civility, evidence has surfaced that President Obama has added "tea-bagger" to his public lexicon, though it's considered a cheap and tawdry insult by "tea party" activists. Watchdogs at Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) barked when they saw the proof, tucked in a sneak peak of Newsweek columnist Jonathan Alter's new book, "The Promise: President Obama, Year One," to be released May 18. Indeed, it appears the president joined certain partisan critics and the liberal media, and took the tea-bag plunge.

"This remark is the equivalent of using the 'n' word. It shows contempt for middle America, expressed knowingly, contemptuously, on purpose, and with a smirk. It is indefensible to use this word. The president knows what it means, and his people know what it means. The public thought we reached a new low of incivility during the Clinton administration. Well, the Obama administration has just outdone them," ATR president Grover Norquist tells Inside the Beltway.

There is not always parity in these situations. There were outraged calls for Rep. Dan Burton's resignation and massive press coverage after the Indiana Republican called President Clinton a "scumbag" during the Monica Lewinsky matter in 1998.

The offending passage that started the tea-bagger shuffle? Mr. Alter wrote, "Obama said that the unanimous House vote against the Recovery Act 'set the tenor for the whole year': 'That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.' "

Mr. Obama himself was recently ruing the contentious state of politics, noting Saturday at a college commencement speech, "We've got politicians calling each other all sorts of unflattering names. Pundits and talking heads shout at each other. The media tends to play up every hint of conflict, because it makes for a sexier story."

The watchdogs, incidentally got their advance look at the book in Mike Allen's "Playbook" in Politico.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

On the other hand this is about what I would expect from a usurper.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    Remember he is a community organizer, nothing more. Using this kind of tactic to get people worked up is what he does. He gets people to go to protests heated up like SEIU members. This makes him look good to his "followers".
    He's a worthless pos.

"To be judged by one Character"...................Have not seen any in Obama. Not unless your Stalin or Marx. Didn't Pol Pot start as a community organizer?

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Obama and his cronies are the same bunch that stired up the collage crowd in the sixties and seventies. He knows how to work the crowd and then stand back and watch his work. The Tea Parties need to keep the heat on and hopefully his efforts will back fire on him and his cronies.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Remember he is a community organizer, nothing more. Using this kind of tactic to get people worked up is what he does. He gets people to go to protests heated up like SEIU members. This makes him look good to his "followers".
    He's a worthless pos.
    It's "the Chicago Way".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    It's "the Chicago Way".
    Oh Boy Isn't that the truth...
    Semper Fi

9. The guy is such a looser.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Exclamation Gibbs evasive about teabagger comment

Gibbs Evades Question About Obama's Use Of "Teabagger"
    RealClearPolitics - Video - Gibbs Evades Question About Obama's Use Of "Teabagger"
    REPORTER: Are you able to get an answer on Fred's question about the teabagger quote, if the President is aware that people are offended?

GIBBS: Again, I have not seen the book. I can't imagine I'm going to ask the President that, but I will -- I will entertain it. I will check.

ABC News reports President Obama used the derogatory term in a new book.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Frankly, I'll bet he's never had a good a$$-whipping. People who have tend to be a bit more respectful.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast