Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is Kenyan

Thread: Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is Kenyan

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is “Kenyan”

Newly uncovered video likely get so-called birthers excited over Presidents dubious origins

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is Kenyan 050510top3

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last month, so-called birthers got very excited over a clip in which Michelle Obama called Kenya President Obamas home country, but a newly uncovered video is likely to stoke even more controversy, because in it the First Lady clearly states that Obama is Kenyan.

In a video of a 2008 speech that went viral last month after it was resurrected from the archives, Michelle Obama states, When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test.

Some media pundits expressed doubt that the First Lady was explicitly saying that Obama had been born in Kenya, and Glenn Beck even implied that the release of the tape was a trick designed to push Tea Party members over the edge and incite violence, allowing Democrats to demonize their political opposition as extremists.

However, yet another clip has been uncovered from the archives in which the First Lady plainly states that Obama is Kenyan, leaving little open to speculation in terms of context.

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is Kenyan 150410banner1

During a December 2007 speech in Tampa Florida, Michelle Obama stated, What it reminded me of was our trip to Africa, two years ago, and the level of excitement that we felt in that country the hope that people saw just in the sheer presence of somebody like Barack Obama a Kenyan, a black man, a man of great statesmanship who they believe could change the fate of the world.

The comment is made after the 2 minute mark. Watch the clip below.

It would be quite a stretch to claim that Michelle Obama means anything other than that Obama was born in Kenya when she says that the President is Kenyan. When it comes to the term home country, theres a little wiggle room, but saying that Obama is a Kenyan seems to be reasonably cut and dried.

This seems as straightforward as saying that Arnold Schwarzenegger is Austrian, because he was born in Austria. Of course, under the terms of Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution, to be eligible to become President, an individual must be a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States. This prevents Schwarzenegger from ever becoming President, as it would make Obamas presidency illegitimate if it was conclusively proven that he was born in Kenya.

Weve largely sat on the fence regarding the whole birther issue, pointing out that there are legitimate arguments coming from both sides, but whats not up for debate is the fact that Obamas real name is Barry Soetoro, the name given to Obama at the time of his enrollment in an Indonesian elementary school.

Whatever the exact nature of the controversy, it seems inevitable that Obama is being blackmailed over his dubious origins, making it imperative that a proper investigation of the issue be conducted in the interests of both national security and the basic rule of law.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. All the prick has to do is produce a birth certificate. Is that too much to ask? I had to produce one for me and my kids in order to enroll them in elementary school.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

1.This is a re-run of the same posting two weeks ago.

2. Michelle is pandering to the audience.

3. kn1080, do you refer to the sitting president of the united states as a "prick" in front of your children? So much for civic and Guv-ment lessons huh? Isn't the "prick" your commander in chief?
    Didn't they teach you that in basic?

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    All the prick has to do is produce a birth certificate. Is that too much to ask? I had to produce one for me and my kids in order to enroll them in elementary school.
    Yes but you had one. The Usurper doesn't.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Great sign. I need one.