Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
    May 7, 1918
    Ohhh, I like that lots! I especially like the word "servile"! .\\ahr-velous!!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32į & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    iF she had a good income, could cook like a cheif, and was good in bed, oh hell ya, I could forgive her/him. Wait, I have that now.
    Like it or not, Mr Obama is the POTUS. Show his office the respect it deserves. Positive image ok? Slinging poop like monkey's at the zoo, just looks bad.
    How do you give respect to someone who has so many unanswered question surrounding him? That office has been tainted with S H I T and stinks so no obama deserves no respect until he submits to the people.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    How do you give respect to someone who has so many unanswered question surrounding him? That office has been tainted with S H I T and stinks so no obama deserves no respect until he submits to the people.
    Hey, show respect. 0bama puts his harlequin suit on one tassel at a time, just like any other Jester, ready to do his master's bidding.

iF she had a good income, could cook like a cheif, and was good in bed, oh hell ya, I could forgive her/him. Wait, I have that now.
    Like it or not, Mr Obama is the POTUS. Show his office the respect it deserves. Positive image ok? Slinging poop like monkey's at the zoo, just looks bad.

I wonder how much longer.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

NDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'll agree with this guy ... some of you might have heard of him:

Quote:
    "The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
    May 7, 1918

A most excellent quote!
    If quotes like this were in public school history books....

7. snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

This goes line by line and purports that letter to be inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    If quotes like this were in public school history books....
    I'm fairly cognizant of the contents in today's history books. There is very little in the way of actual history; today's history courses have been hijacked for important things like 'minority of the month' and 'the topic of the week' ...

I've spoken with history teachers who find the idea of teaching American Historical Documents (Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Mayflower Compact, etc.) frightening because of the discussion it would likely lead to.

Fear is the guiding hand of modern curricula.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Postings like this are only :Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) is a tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations,[1][2] politics and propaganda.

While allowed on this site these type of postings, IMO are not doing our cause anygood. IMO, some of them are causing harm.

Like it or not Barry Obama is currently the sitting President of the United States. You may not care for Barry as a man, but please show his office the respect it deserves.

We need to project a positive, respectful american citizen image to further our cause.

Just my two cents.
    What cause are you furthering?

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottNY View Post
    snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

This goes line by line and purports that letter to be inaccurate.
    Snopes.com would verify 0bama is Irish if Barry ever made the claim. (Apologies to my Irish friends, no insult intended, but during the campaign it was mentioned to me that Barry would claim Irish decent if he thought it would get him more votes. "Good old Barry O'Bama; his Grandam was from Cork County, wasn't she?")

[QUOTE=DougG;132468]What cause are you furthering?[/QUOTE
    My cause.
    I do not follow the party line.
    Because I own a firearm, and know the difference between the chamber and the muzzle, Does this mean I have to participate in the ongoing anti Obama rant?

Barry Obama was elected by WE THE PEOPLE. He is the President of the United States. He will hold this office untill he is releived by his sucessor in accordance with the constitution.
    Calling Barry names, questioning his birthplace, his education, religon, and the color of his underware, is a large waste of time.
    It looks really stupid.
    It often looks like veiled racism.
    Respect his office. Can't find anything nice? Say nothing. Attack the policy's not the man, or his family.

I do not agree with most of Barry's policy's. I do not care for most of the members of his administration.

I am just another rube on an internet board. What I or you think don't really matter.

What matters is how we conduct ourselfs, and how we appear to the public. If we look like a bunch of unstable gun toting crazy folks, the public will want us disarmed.
    Perhaps you have seen people with firearms, who should't have them. I have.

Act like a mature, responsible adult.
    When your children call others names, do you encourage it?
    If you really care, get involved in the political process. If you only care a little VOTE. Either way VOTE. Your vote means more then thousands of postings on the internet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast