Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume

1. Seriously, I don't like Obama or think he's a good president, but I can smell tryhard a mile away. This article had a clear bias. They're taking very minute facts about Obama (him saying he was a "professor" as opposed to an instructor and that he said "notion" instead of "inalienable rights") and trying to completely defame him for it. They're also using the fact that he's exercising his right to privacy to suggest that he may not be able to legally hold the office.

Horrible, horrible article, even though I think Obama is a horrible president.

mojo Guest
    Here's the thing.........to catcha phrase, words mean something. Remember Billy and the word "is"? Telling someone that you are a professor implies that you have acheived a level of education, received a certain degree perhaps doctorate, Phd etc and that is totally different from being "given" a spot as an instructor. If you or I were to apply for a job and on our resume stated that we had been CEO (when in reality we had been a sales manager) of a major corp and due to that position we got the job and position we were applying for........and they found out, we would be fired!!! The fact that the Constitution states clearly and wtihout doubt that we have "inalienable rights" (GOD given rights, not handed out by men) means something very different than when this president says there is a "notion" that we have some kind of rights. You have to see that? yes?
    Given this mans record in one year and putting these things together paints a very disturbing picture for what is in store for us in the near future. He chooses his words carefully and meaningfully.......it is not by happen-chance that he says notion......that's the issue.

Even if Barry Obama was the sales manager, or the mail delvery guy, it matters not. Was he a professor, or instructor, janitor throwing sawdust on vomit, it matters not. Law license or not? Matters not. Wife all she says she is, matters not. I even saw a posting making crude comments on the first ladies figure.
    Barry has not done anything to be impeached for.
    Oh yeah the birth certificate. Even if Barry was born abroad, it matters not. Even the right wing entertainers have given up on that notion. Dead issue. They are experts at redundancy.
    Show the office some respect. You don't agree? You hate it? Be mature. Act adult.
    Remember Bill and Hillary. The worst to ever hold the office. Clinton gun ban? Blackhawk down?
    Remember how bill got on the tv, looked in the camera, and said he wasn't playing with the chubby intern?
    Wag the dog? Selling nights in the lincoln bedroom? Pardon's for money? I think his policies set us up for 911.
    Dubya? what a buffoon.
    Billary were not subject to these internet beatings. Makes me wonder if these beatings are racially motivated?
    Remember, the whole world is watching.

What I find most interesting is the people on this board who are slinging mud, and poop, and god knows what, all claim to be ultra religious.

I guess they must of slept though that part in sunday school about throwing rocks.

Want things to change? Stop bitching, get invovled, and get out the vote.

That is what Barry does. It got him in office.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Even if Barry Obama was the sales manager, or the mail delvery guy, it matters not. Was he a professor, or instructor, janitor throwing sawdust on vomit, it matters not. Law license or not? Matters not. Wife all she says she is, matters not. I even saw a posting making crude comments on the first ladies figure.
    Barry has not done anything to be impeached for.
    Oh yeah the birth certificate. Even if Barry was born abroad, it matters not. Even the right wing entertainers have given up on that notion. Dead issue. They are experts at redundancy.
    Show the office some respect. You don't agree? You hate it? Be mature. Act adult.
    Remember Bill and Hillary. The worst to ever hold the office. Clinton gun ban? Blackhawk down?
    Remember how bill got on the tv, looked in the camera, and said he wasn't playing with the chubby intern?
    Wag the dog? Selling nights in the lincoln bedroom? Pardon's for money? I think his policies set us up for 911.
    Dubya? what a buffoon.
    Billary were not subject to these internet beatings. Makes me wonder if these beatings are racially motivated?
    Remember, the whole world is watching.

What I find most interesting is the people on this board who are slinging mud, and poop, and god knows what, all claim to be ultra religious.

I guess they must of slept though that part in sunday school about throwing rocks.

Want things to change? Stop bitching, get invovled, and get out the vote.

That is what Barry does. It got him in office.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

Originally posted by NDS in this thread and worth repeating:

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
    May 7, 1918
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    It all just gets "curiouser and curiouser", doesn't it?

I agree with the Iceman that we should project a positive and respectful image and should honor the office of the President...which we will best do by ousting this fraud one way or another.
    I agree with you JJ.

What iceman and "others" like him fail to realize is:

"Those of us opposing BHO are doing so BECAUSE we have [the] GREATEST respect for the office of the POTUS."

AND--

We also have an undying love for our GREAT country!

The thing I ABSOLUTELY agree with iceman on is:
    ALL the bitching "without" ACTION does nothing to help the cause of this country or the constitution.

Get out!

Attend "Tea" Parties!

Go to rallies!

VOTE!

Vote in primary elections!

VOTE in EVERY election that concerns your community!

VOTE congress OUT in November!

AND
    When 2012 comes VOTE this "traitor" OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Oh yeah the birth certificate. Even if Barry was born abroad, it matters not. Even the right wing entertainers have given up on that notion. Dead issue...
    Yes, it is currently a dead issue because he has been secretive about so much of his life. But, if proof of failure to meet the requirements to be elected President is presented it will be the cause of the greatest Constitutional crisis of our time. I hope he is legally occupying that office, for if he is not it may be the most destructive upheaval this country has ever seen.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post

Get out!

Attend "Tea" Parties!

Go to rallies!

VOTE!

Vote in primary elections!

VOTE in EVERY election that concerns your community!

VOTE congress OUT in November!

AND
    When 2012 comes VOTE this "traitor" OUT!
    That is a great Plan.. Follow it thru... Complete your mission, Aye, Aye, Sir
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    I have total respect for the Office of the Presidency. That's why I'm so offended by the unqualified jester in the office today.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast