Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I have total respect for the Office of the Presidency. That's why I'm so offended by the unqualified jester in the office today.
    +1! and if barry respected his position... he would not be scolding 80% of the american people... but he would be listening to them! he knew very clearly that we the people were against this massive health care take over.. did he listen??
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottNY View Post
    snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

This goes line by line and purports that letter to be inaccurate.
    This is a reply from the other obama thread about fact check or snoopes. They both have conection and ties with obama of course they will m,ake obama look like a saint.

I would have to say that the fact check findings are flawed.
    obama was chairman of the Board of Directors for Annenberg. And Annenberg does fact check.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago...berg_Challenge

Annenberg group has given support to snoopes.com and please read the fine print at the bottom of the link
    This is what you will read:
    Copyright © 2003 - 2009, Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania
    FactCheck.org's staff, not the Annenberg Center, is responsible for this material.
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/o.h...oprietors.html

truthorfiction.com owner contributed 500.00 to the obama campigan in 2008.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    +1! and if barry respected his position... he would not be scolding 80% of the american people... but he would be listening to them! he knew very clearly that we the people were against this massive health care take over.. did he listen??
    If Barry had any respect for the office, he'd stop apologizing to foreign dignitaries, apologize to the American people and resign.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    If Barry had any respect for the office, he'd stop apologizing to foreign dignitaries, apologize to the American people and resign.
    Wolf, do you know what you are saying? If Barry were to step down, that would mean Biden would be in the chair, and Nancy #2. If Biden were to fall over, that would mean Nancy sits in the chair. No sir, I can wait 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Wolf, do you know what you are saying? If Barry were to step down, that would mean Biden would be in the chair, and Nancy #2. If Biden were to fall over, that would mean Nancy sits in the chair. No sir, I can wait 3 years.
    No it doesn't mean Nancy would become VP Nelson Rockefeller wasn't speaker of the house when Ford became President.

I have sworn to protect and defend the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic. Because I'm not active duty does not negate that declaration. I will always support our Constitution and the Government of the United States. I will not support or defend Obama in any way. He is a Charlatan and IMHO was placed into politics and government to subvert this Countries beliefs and foundation. No one in the history of the US has ever been promoted through the political labyrinth to become President this quick. I think he was raised and breed to be inserted into this position. Many books talk about the buying of the Presidents office. I believe we are finally witnessing the reality. Who's stated in the early 50's that we will be defeated from within? It's here folks.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    No it doesn't mean Nancy would become VP Nelson Rockefeller wasn't speaker of the house when Ford became President.
    Pelosi would move up to 2nd in line should Obama be replaced by Biden. If and/or when Biden appoints a new Vice-President who is ratified, then Pelosi would be pushed back to 3rd place --which is where she is now.

Anybody care to guess who 'President Dash' would choose for V-P?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I misspoke. Obama should not resign, he should declare himself ineligible for office. This would require an emergency special election.

Who would have suspected that a nobody with a resume that would fit on a postage stamp, could be such a huge failure as the leader of the largest economy in the world. I mean how could you see this coming when he surrounded himself with some of the brightest left wing intelligencia in academia and further insulated himself with life long state employees?
    Right!
    It is a perfect storm of dumb luck.

The guy was born under some lucky star. I suggest that you dont play poker with him, unless you want to lose.

You: I call
    Obama: Sorry, Royal Flush
    You: What! that is 5 Royal Flushes in a row!
    Obama: Yeah, I am having an off night, I usually get 5 aces

It is because I have respect for this country that for the first time in my 58 years I am getting involved politically other than voting.

Because he wasn't vetted, the stupid, the overeducated, the guilt ridden and liberals in this country elected him. (along with a lot of help from ACORN SEIU and illegal immigrants taught to fool poll workers.
    Then our congress turns over the most massive transfer of power to the executive branch in history.

Was it all dumb luck? I don't think so.

The guy you are telling me to respect doesn't even respect the Constitution. So if he were to ask me a question I would reply Yes, Mr President or No Mr President. but I would be thinking Yes you traitorous bastard or no you traitorous bastard.

Respect is earned.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast