Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I have sworn to protect and defend the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic. Because I'm not active duty does not negate that declaration. I will always support our Constitution and the Government of the United States. I will not support or defend Obama in any way. He is a Charlatan and IMHO was placed into politics and government to subvert this Countries beliefs and foundation. No one in the history of the US has ever been promoted through the political labyrinth to become President this quick. I think he was raised and breed to be inserted into this position. Many books talk about the buying of the Presidents office. I believe we are finally witnessing the reality. Who's stated in the early 50's that we will be defeated from within? It's here folks.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)
    So, you think Barrry was "bred" for this job?
    Reminds me of a movie plot-
    The boys from Brazil.
    Gregory Peck portrays the infamous Nazi, Dr. Josef Mengele, who, while hiding in South America, plans the beginning of the Fourth Reich with other Nazi sympathizers. Laurence Olivier portrays Ezra Lieberman, a famed Nazi hunter.

Dr. Mengele's plan is to recreate the childhood of Hitler for the 95 young boys he cloned from Hitler.

So, Obama might be cloned from some famous liberals like LBJ, RFK,JFK, or even FDR? Very interesting.
    But can explain, Hilliary?

wolfhunter Guest
    Iceman, your link describes who will step up to be President. If something were to happen and the President, VP, Speaker of the House, and President pro tempore were not able to carry out the duties of President, who would?

It does NOT suggest that the VP would become President and everyone else moves up a step.

IF Biden became President, he would nominate his Vice President and that nomination would have to be confirmed by Congress.

Section 3 of the 20th Amendment covers the need for a special election. I quote your source: The section also provides that if, on Inauguration Day, a president has not been chosen or the President-elect does not qualify for the presidency, the Vice President-elect acts as president until a president is chosen or the President-elect qualifies.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Iceman, your link describes who will step up to be President. If something were to happen and the President, VP, Speaker of the House, and President pro tempore were not able to carry out the duties of President, who would?

It does NOT suggest that the VP would become President and everyone else moves up a step.

IF Biden became President, he would nominate his Vice President and that nomination would have to be confirmed by Congress.

Section 3 of the 20th Amendment covers the need for a special election. I quote your source: The section also provides that if, on Inauguration Day, a president has not been chosen or the President-elect does not qualify for the presidency, the Vice President-elect acts as president until a president is chosen or the President-elect qualifies.
    ok, help me out here. VP agnew quit to avoid jail time. At that time, who became VP? When nixon walked away, Ford became Presient, and rockerfella became VP. I don't remember a special election. I remember ford running, but was defeated by carter.
    So, if Barry leaves office, does Joe become president? Who becomes VP untill one is appointed?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    ok, help me out here. VP agnew quit to avoid jail time. At that time, who became VP? When nixon walked away, Ford became Presient, and rockerfella became VP. I don't remember a special election. I remember ford running, but was defeated by carter.
    So, if Barry leaves office, does Joe become president? Who becomes VP untill one is appointed?
    Biden would become President and appoint a VP to fill the vacated VP spot, until that time Polise would be acting VP. I would hope Biden would appoint someone quickly but who the hell knows.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Agnew's and Ford's replacements were nominated. Ford's run was for, essentially, a re-election

A special election would only occur if Barry declared himself, or was found to be, ineligible. In which case his elected TEAM was not eligible. SCOTUS or Congress would decide who would be "Acting President" until a special election was held.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Agnew's and Ford's replacements were nominated. Ford's run was for, essentially, a re-election

A special election would only occur if Barry declared himself, or was found to be, ineligible. In which case his elected TEAM was not eligible. SCOTUS or Congress would decide who would be "Acting President" until a special election was held.
    Here it is A-25

1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345