Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume

Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims on Obama Resume

INVESTIGATION REVEALS NUMEROUS BOGUS CLAIMS ON OBAMA RESUME

05-05-2010 6:10 pm - Anthony G. Martin - Examiner

In what is being called ‘the biggest hustle in human history,’ a special investigation has discovered numerous bogus claims on Barack Obama’s resume, including the outright lie that he was a ‘Constitutional scholar and professor.’ The claim turns out to be false.

As investigators delve further into the background of Barack Obama, a disturbing picture is emerging of a man who is not who he claims to be. The information the public has been told concerning Obama is turning out to be false–fabrications and inventions of a man and an unseen force behind him that had clear ulterior motives for seeking the highest office in the land.

According to a special report issued by ‘the Blogging Professor,’ the Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama. The report states that Obama was unqualified, that he was never a ‘constitutional professor and scholar,’ and that he never served as editor of the Harvard Law Review while a student at the school.

The real truth is that Barack Obama was merely an ‘instructor’ at Chicago Law School, not a professor. Commonly, instructors are non-tenure-track teachers hired by colleges and universities to teach certain courses for a salary that is well below that of Associate Professors or full Professors.

In the hierarchy of higher education, the status of instructors is below that of associate professors and professors because they lack the credentials.

In fact, it can be safely concluded that the claims of Barack Obama concerning his educational credentials and work history in higher education are a complete sham. The President of the United States is a complete fraud.

According to Doug Ross:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Thus, the question arises, was the claim that Obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review a ‘put-up job’ as well, allowing the student to claim he held this prestigious position without having the qualifications or meeting the requirements of holding that position? And why?

Further,

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape chargesthat he “fibbed” on his bar application.

2. Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the President and First Lady – who don’t actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to theChicago Sun-Times, “Obama did NOT ‘hold the title’ of a University of Chicago law school professor”. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

These are highly disturbing facts, verified facts from the people who know at the Chicago Law School.

There is more from Ross, however:

6. “He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

8. In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in ourConstitution: the notion that we are all created equal.”

9. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

10. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it’s hard to keep facts straight.

Obama has made sure that all of his records are sealed tight. And apart from the courageous souls at the various educational institutions who dared to speak the truth, the schools Obama claimed to attend unanimously refuse to release transcripts, records, or other bits of evidence concerning Obama’s presence in their institutions.

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT–just as these disturbing facts come to light about Barack Obama, the White House is busy making deals with numerous ‘journalists,’ promising unprecedented access to the President in exchange for refraining from reporting certain information ‘they may discover.’

The investigation is continuing to determine who this man really is.

For additional reading: PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA - EDITOR OF THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW - HAS NO LAW LICENSE. WHY??
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Postings like this are only :Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) is a tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations,[1][2] politics and propaganda.

While allowed on this site these type of postings, IMO are not doing our cause anygood. IMO, some of them are causing harm.

Like it or not Barry Obama is currently the sitting President of the United States. You may not care for Barry as a man, but please show his office the respect it deserves.

We need to project a positive, respectful american citizen image to further our cause.

Just my two cents.

This has nothing to do with the office, but with the man occupying it. You're pretty cavalier about a man who may be a complete fraud possibly having hoodwinked us. I wonder . . . if you discovered, after a year or so of marriage, that your wife used to be a man, would you be so forgiving?

Just my two cents...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    This has nothing to do with the office, but with the man occupying it. You're pretty cavalier about a man who may be a complete fraud possibly having hoodwinked us. I wonder . . . if you discovered, after a year or so of marriage, that your wife used to be a man, would you be so forgiving?

Just my two cents...
    iF she had a good income, could cook like a cheif, and was good in bed, oh hell ya, I could forgive her/him. Wait, I have that now.
    Like it or not, Mr Obama is the POTUS. Show his office the respect it deserves. Positive image ok? Slinging poop like monkey's at the zoo, just looks bad.

mojo Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    iF she had a good income, could cook like a cheif, and was good in bed, oh hell ya, I could forgive her/him. Wait, I have that now.
    Like it or not, Mr Obama is the POTUS. Show his office the respect it deserves. Positive image ok? Slinging poop like monkey's at the zoo, just looks bad.
    I think everyone in here regardless of ideology. political position, faith etc agrees that as Americans we do honor and show respect for the "office" of the president and what it represents. That in no way means the person in the office is deserving of the same and in this case has shown repeatedly that in fact he does not.
    And BTW..........thanks for the post CW&M

It all just gets "curiouser and curiouser", doesn't it?

I agree with the Iceman that we should project a positive and respectful image and should honor the office of the President...which we will best do by ousting this fraud one way or another.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I respect the office. I do not respect the traitor, the usurper in chief that is in office. However I understand he does and will have his blind followers that like the monkeys, See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil, when it comes to their messiah. In reality we all have our gods. Mine does not reside in the White House.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I respect the office. I do not respect the traitor, the usurper in chief that is in office. However I understand he does and will have his blind followers that like the monkeys, See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil, when it comes to their messiah. In reality we all have our gods. Mine does not reside in the White House.
    +1
    I can't agree enough.

I think I'll agree with this guy ... some of you might have heard of him:
    "The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
    May 7, 1918
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I think I'll agree with this guy ... some of you might have heard of him:
    Good quote.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast