Canada Joins International Arms Treaty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Joins International Arms Treaty

Canada Joins International Arms Treaty

Canada wants an international arms treaty because we bad Americans own too many guns. First Mexico and now Canada blames us for their problems.

Not just Mexico anymore--now it's Canada that wants U.S. citizens disarmed

Canada is having issues like here. Only a few people shoving this down others throats.. Their long Gun registration is a very expensive failure.

I have to check back to this RW's link said it was down for maint.

Semper Fi

If Canada wants to disarm its own citizens, as it pretty much has, that's their business. But they can stay the hell out of ours.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    If Canada wants to disarm its own citizens, as it pretty much has, that's their business. But they can stay the hell out of ours.
    And tell them to not come crying to us bad Americans when somebody decides tho kick their butt because they have disarmed the citizens.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I should have know that the pompous ashe Cukier was behind this. She is one of the founding members of IANSA ( International Action Network on Small Arms ) She has been taken to task multiple times yet will not shut up. She likes blaming the US for Canadians killing Canadians...
    Semper Fi

If they are REALLY worried about this issue, why not close the borders ?!?!
    It just might stop the problem, and also put then out of a job.....!
    Yes, I know my practicality will someday be my undoing!

I say let them ban weapons in their country, they have nothing to do with our own, as for them implying we have no gun regulations, its absurd, we have too many regulations if you ask me. I dont understand exactly what they mean by "gun treaty" and I dont know where they think that Allowing civilians to bear arms can increase casualties immeasurably. Then using the Virginia Tech and Columbine shootings as examples its just rediculas. If anything allowing civilians to carry there would have reduced the number of casualties in those instances if at least 1 teacher carried a firearm. Canada IMO is full of ignorant politicians, worse than it is here. No wonder their military is a joke.
    Sorry for the rant, it just angers me when other countries rag on America. If they want to let other countries or domestic citizens to run rampet through their country killing innocent people thats their thing, dont push it on America, we had nothing to do with it.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

* SIGH * When will this crap end?? Scary part is that there are thousands and thousands of people (ok probably millions) out there who read this stuff and believe it, without giving it any thought or questioning the validity.... Pour more Kool Aid, my friends....

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    amen to that!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

11. Im ok with other nations disarming. It allows us Americans to invade if we desire with less resistance.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast