Greece Debt Crisis Coming to a Neighborhood Near You? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greece Debt Crisis Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

mojo Guest
    Ya......funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Since I consider myself to be an average Christian, I will tell you what I do, considering you said: "Doomsday preaching bible beating prophets" I will take a wild guess and say that includes me. I do have money to invest, as I would say most Christians do,(dispite your snarky comment) and I consider one of the greatest investments I make to be my tithe. so to respond to part of your rant yep I give money to God. Going on, I too asked my "money man" from Hilliard Lyons what he thought I should be doing......this was just prior to the collapse because I sensed something was not right and he said all is well; you are invested in a broad spectrum of available offereings, you are split in %ages that look good and safe, remember the market does this kind of thing all the time. His response to me, so similar to what you say your guy told you that one might think they are the same guy!
    Well I lost a boat load.......as did a lot of people. Had I listened to that small still voice and my gut I would have moved my money where I "felt" it should have gone and today I would be far ahead of the game. Noone is saying the market doesnt do what it does and this wasnt another "gulp". America today is different with almost no manufacutring to fall back on and being that we are closer to an actual world economy than not, it is very important how Greece ( Spain, France et al) got into the spot it is in now and sadly, we are it seems headed there taking the same road and learning no lessons.
    So to those who are apologists for this administration and think nothing is wrong in how it is dealing with our nation and nothing is going on........thats what the "money guys" of the 30's said right before the Great Depression. BTW....no money in my mattress, no room with all the ammo
    +1 on the "greatest investments are tithes" comment. Great post, mojo!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Funny how they can dish it out, all in the name of the lord.
    But when it comes back their way, its "snarky"

Enough of this.

I graduated junior high, a very long time ago.
    It is obvious they did not teach you any manners when you were in school Actually I would say you are always the one that starts slinging mud around here. You never have anything good to say about anybody. You are so impressed with what you think. You just can't seem to get it into that head of your that no one else is. You must really think you are important. Guess you never really grew up. You are one pitiful little person. I bet your family is really proud of you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1 on the "greatest investments are tithes" comment. Great post, mojo!
    Amen, you can't out-give God!
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1 HK. Big surprise for sure. The economies worldwide are intricately tied together. The Greece of today is our economy in the future. IMO we will see a domino effect in the near future, with the economy of one country after another collapsing. All of this is setting the stage for One World Order (translate: One World Government, One World Religion and One World Currency), as predicted in the Bible.
    totally agree mom... trying times ahead.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Funny how they can dish it out, all in the name of the lord.
    But when it comes back their way, its "snarky"

Enough of this.

I graduated junior high, a very long time ago.
    then prove it and stop acting like a 13-year-old
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12