AG Holder Says Georgia's SB291 Is Worrisome - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AG Holder Says Georgia's SB291 Is Worrisome

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    Obama, Holder, Reid and Pelosi are ALL anti-freedom, anti-Constitution and anti-American. They should ALL be removed from office and either sent to some place where their thoughts and actions were more at home (such as Cuba or China) OR locked away for the rest of their lives! What useless trash we have in high office today!
    the thought of this really brings a smile to my face.. and comfort to my soul.. and then I wake up:(
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Remember to remind your friends and others to vote this November. It's up to us vote the scum out.

The kenyan, his cronies in crime, and his friends/advisors/czars hopefully will feel the brunt of voters disdain this fall. Going by the very poor voter turnout during the primary--it is beginning to worry me. Seems most just do not giive a "fat rat's butt" what happens to our country. So glad I am "aging out" but cringe for my children and grandchildren's future.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Why is it that so many folks who are considered "smart", are really mental midgets?

They are people who go to college and get their DEGREE in STUPID, they're called INTELLECTUAL MORONS.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

You would think he would learn to read before opening his mouth. He got slammed again for a law he hasn't read. To think he's king cop.

Holder is criticized for comments on Ariz. immigration law, which he hasn't read

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

They are people who go to college and get their DEGREE in STUPID, they're called INTELLECTUAL MORONS.
    INTELLECTUAL??? Don't be so careless the way you toss such words around! I hope you are more careful with your ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    ...and they need to read the bills before voting to pass them into law also! If I live to be 100, I'll never forget Pelosi saying, "Let's just pass the bill and THEN we'll find out what's in it!"
    I remember that too. Putting aside that the HC bill she was referring to was designed to be so long and confusing no one could read it (it was like 2000 pages) that one statemet showed how little Washington cares about the citizens of this country, and how incredibly stupid they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

The proper term is "Sexually Active Non-Intellectuals", or F#$%[email protected] Idiots for short.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    Obama, Holder, Reid and Pelosi are ALL anti-freedom, anti-Constitution and anti-American. They should ALL be removed from office and either sent to some place where their thoughts and actions were more at home (such as Cuba or China) OR locked away for the rest of their lives! What useless trash we have in high office today!
    +1 Amen !

Early Voting For Primaries is coming up in most states, lets get busy voting OUT the ANTI'S !!!

I for one am doing everything legally possible to see that Dirty Harry Reid & Crazy Nancy Pelosi and the rest of Obama & Company do not survive the voters next visit to the ballot boxes...

No RINO's !

No Liberals !

No Democrats !

NoBama !

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12