Vote them all out
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vote them all out

  1. #1

    Vote them all out

    Utah held it's GOP convention today and the delgates kicked Senator Bob Bennett to the curb. The articles linked below both mention that Bennett pissed off Utah voters when he voted yes to the bailout bill. He lost my vote when he voted to confirm Eric Holder and Cass Sunstien.

    Sen. Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention
    Becomes the first incumbent to lose his seat in Washington this year

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37038395/ns/politics

    US Sen. Bob Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention
    ksl.com - US Sen. Bob Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    Utah held it's GOP convention today and the delgates kicked Senator Bob Bennett to the curb. The articles linked below both mention that Bennett pissed off Utah voters when he voted yes to the bailout bill. He lost my vote when he voted to confirm Eric Holder and Cass Sunstien.

    Sen. Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention
    Becomes the first incumbent to lose his seat in Washington this year

    Sen. Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention - Politics- msnbc.com

    US Sen. Bob Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention
    ksl.com - US Sen. Bob Bennett ousted at Utah GOP convention
    Thank you for what you are about to do. America is greatful. North Carolina will be getting rid of Kay Hagan in 2014

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Posts
    36

    Bravo!

    Although I live in Maine, I have never wanted to see anyone ousted as badly as I do the two ***hole dictators Michael Bloomberg, and Richard Daley. These are two of the most arrogant people in politics.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    44
    Come November the current Dems and others will realize that the voice of the people means something.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrone View Post
    Come November the current Dems and others will realize that the voice of the people means something.
    I hope and pray that you are right!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    I listen to the video in the last link and the "NEWSCASTOR" mention the teaparty and how it has taken control of the Republican party. I ask this was that "NEWSCASTOR" concerned when the liberals took control of the Democratic party? I say we are fed up with all the BS coming out of Washington DC and the vote will show just how fed up we are. Those "NEWSCASTORS" that support any liberal agenda have already felt the wrath of decent of the people by the lose of revenue. Now it's time to take it one more step.

  8. #7
    wolfhunter Guest
    On Fox this morning they had strategists for the Republican and Democrat parties. When asked what advice he would give to Dem. incumbents, their strategist said something like Distance yourself from DC and DC politics, show your ties to the community.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    On Fox this morning they had strategists for the Republican and Democrat parties. When asked what advice he would give to Dem. incumbents, their strategist said something like Distance yourself from DC and DC politics, show your ties to the community.
    the democrats distance themslef from D.C. poltics?

Similar Threads

  1. Time Is Short To Register To Vote In Primaries
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
  2. Obama Backs No Vote Pass of healthcare reform
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 12:24 AM
  3. Brown to Vote for Senate Jobs Bill
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:30 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 07:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast