Political bumper stickers. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Political bumper stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by .38 girl View Post
    All good ones! Liberty Stickers also has some pretty good ones. Here's a few I like:
    I have seen one similar to the second one. It says, What is the difference between God and Obama? God doesn't think he is Obama.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

yesterday morning on my way to work a man pulled next to me and told me my stickers were disgusting and Ii should be ashamed of myself for putting those on my car. i figured my messages got across. so i said thank you.
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Not that I liked the Rep. nomination but I am still sporting my stickers and lawn signs -- seems funny that you don't see very many obammy stickers anymore. Every time I see one I pass and flash my McCain sticker in their faces.
    The "Cash for Clunkers" deal kinda got rid of all the Obummer/Biten stickers..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    yesterday morning on my way to work a man pulled next to me and told me my stickers were disgusting and Ii should be ashamed of myself for putting those on my car. i figured my messages got across. so i said thank you.
    One word perfect !! You couldn't have said it better!!! God Bless .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12