Mayors Now Want World Court to Take On Evil U.S. Gun Dealers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayors Now Want World Court to Take On Evil U.S. Gun Dealers

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    I don't disagree, except insofar as you'd have to get the unqualified cooperation of your State (ugh!) Politicians. Not bloody likely...bunch'a candy-asses. Let's see where we wind up...the Ship is getting closer to the rocks - let's see which way the wind blows us.
    Or if I thought the world was flat I would say it is close to the edge. Good thing it is not the rocks are scary enough.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

These mayors now know they can't win in a U.S. court thanks to recent SCOTUS decisions so they turn to those with a sympathetic ear. The World Court isn't much better than the U.N. when it comes to firearms. Our only hope is that SCOTUS will continue to rule that no treaty or foreign laws can be made that will restrict Constitutionally protected rights on U.S. soil.

handgonnetoter Guest
    I never ceases to amaze me when it comes to the rise and fall of societies. If people look to past civilizations, that have come and gone, they would see the same old pattern. I see deep rooted problems within our country now, it makes me sad (and angry). We might be able to pull ourselves back up from the abyss, but it will have to happen very soon, like by November's elections. If things stay like they are for another two years, I think we will be in very very unstable times. Daley? He is just a dip-s_ _ t. Another politician trying to save his political skin and cushy government paycheck. These people are truly criminal how they work the system and the people who trust them to do the "right thing". They will probably get theirs in the end. What comes around goes around. The one thing that the Chicago government has not tried is letting law abiding citizens arm themselves and helping the police get control back in the hands of the proper people. I am sure that there are Chicago natives that do not want to leave and want the same thing we all do - be able to walk down the street and not think about getting shot at. I think when it comes to the gang problem, you have to use the same methods on them that they use on society. I could be wrong on this, but for the most part that is about the only type of treatment they seem to understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12