We have another American flag controversy WTF - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We have another American flag controversy WTF

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    If the current administration stays things will get much, much worse. The so called "silent majority" needs to become not so silent and stop the small special interest groups from turning this country into something it was never meant to be.
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I"m just hoping it is "small" interest groups, RW, otherwise we are in very deep kimche. Is there really a "silent majority" anymore?

The worldview of this teacher and others like her, and mine and yours, are so far apart, I fear there is no common ground. If that's true, then the fight for this country will be very intense, indeed.
    They (the liberals) are tring to set the stage for America to lose it's identity and become one with the world.

Another example of liberal double-speak. I have no doubt that this teacher would claim to promote tolerance and diversity, even as her intolerant actions squash diversity.

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Hoppnpop states he is very passive and non confontational. I'm thinking that he probably open carries! Then I saw his quotation.... Happiness is a belt-fed weapon. What do you think people?
    I'm sorry, is this a dig at me? Forgive me for not getting the "passive/non-confrontational/open carry/belt-fed weapon" correlation, would you please clarify?
    Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    For those who have school age children if at all possible get them out of public school. The school system will only get worse.
    Unless your fortunate enough to have your kids in an old fashioned school system.

Move to the country!

Besides, if parents would take the time out to ask about their children's curriculum and be involved in their education, instead of just trusting the school system, the liberal agenda would have never gotten such a foothold.

Quote Originally Posted by hopnpop View Post
    I'm sorry, is this a dig at me? Forgive me for not getting the "passive/non-confrontational/open carry/belt-fed weapon" correlation, would you please clarify?
    Lol, no I think he is just ribbing ya.

You have to admit though, "Happiness is a belt fed weapon" and "I tend to be very passive and non-confrontational." is kind of a polar opposite. It has a bit 'o humor to it, but we know what ya mean.

For the record, I do OC and I would love to have an M60.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Hoppnpop states he is very passive and non confontational. I'm thinking that he probably open carries! Then I saw his quotation.... Happiness is a belt-fed weapon. What do you think people? This teacher doesn't respect the very symbol that allows her to say such crap! The schools need to teach "Civics" and History with special emphasis on the constitution. I truly believe the "kids" would get this and with a clear eye they would see how our liberties and freedom are disappearing!
    CapGun, A person with a belt-fed weapon can AFFORD to be passive and non-confrontational. As to the Happiness thing, did you own a cap gun as a child? Were the caps fed off a little paper belt? Wasn't that lot's more fun than putting the individual caps in the chamber to be fired?

I will amend Hopnpop's signature by saying that true happiness is a belt-fed weapon and a constant re-supply of ammo.

This is very upsetting to me how this teacher still has her job . If she thinks its offensive then maybe she should move to another country where she has no rights and see how the B*TCH likes it there ! My father , uncles , & grandfathers and alot of other peoples fought & died for us to be where we are . This just burns me up that people like this are wasting valuable air the rest of us could be using

wow

im so gald to be out of school, but i feel so bad for my little cousin if this is the kind of bs she'll have to put up with, wow, WTF. but now on ward to collage where things will be better
    Please don't shoot at me!

Actually I only wish I knew how a belt-fed weapon felt! I just like the saying - I understand the concept. I really am pretty non-confrontational...and yes, I OC! Is there irony in that? Probably depends on your point of view. And there are a lot of cliches and sayings that I like that are pretty aggressive/threatening/violent, but that's only because I've got that sense of humor that has a dark side. Like "I know violence isn't the answer - I got it wrong on purpose." That ***** cracks me up, sorry! Moving right along...
    Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

"I know violence isn't the answer - I got it wrong on purpose."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast