The question everyone's whispering about Kagan - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The question everyone's whispering about Kagan

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    How do you go about ascertaining the will of the framers? Do you follow an objective set of rules and principles, or just interpret it to square with your personal views?
    I go by the documents they actually personally authored...

LIFE is a tenet they clearly placed above all others...

The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Good if like you everyone is a traitor to our Republic and wants a communist style of government where the working few support the lazy good for nothing, live off the backs of others crowd.
    HK4U, May I remind you that you put several people on ignore. Among them Charles. Why are you answering his posting if you put him on ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    How do you go about ascertaining the will of the framers? Do you follow an objective set of rules and principles, or just interpret it to square with your personal views?
    Charles, You are pissing into the wind when it comes to Bo and others.
    They makes comments such as this:
    "Ah... another forum infiltrating, Obama loving troll, whom does not know history..."

If anyone disagrees with Bo, or any of the other ultra religious, uber conservative, paranoid, wing nuts, you are labeled as a "forum infiltrating, Obama loving troll"

If you are correct, they will still call you a forum infiltrating, Obama loving troll.

I know when they read this they will call me another forum infiltrating, Obama loving troll.

Can you whack-a-doo's come up with another line? This is getting old.

How about---Hmmm, left wing, communist ideas espousing, anti Christian, anti patriotic, anti 2ond amendment, anti first amendment, and definitely a troll of the first degree. If you want someone to go head to head with you then you have picked the right person. Tired of your disruptive and destructive views every time some one states a conservative, Christian, or anti **** sexual comment. Crank it up sir.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    How about---Hmmm, left wing, communist ideas espousing, anti Christian, anti patriotic, anti 2ond amendment, anti first amendment, and definitely a troll of the first degree. If you want someone to go head to head with you then you have picked the right person. Tired of your disruptive and destructive views every time some one states a conservative, Christian, or anti **** sexual comment. Crank it up sir.

06-You are anti-gay. Can you explain this?

Homophobic why?

You know what they say about homophobes?

06- are you the spokesman for the conservative Christians? If so, tell me how the grand canyon was formed?

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    I see some evidence that the pesky troll is still around spouting his Marxist garbage. Glad I don't have to read any of his stuff any more. If you grow weary of his mundane drivel just use the ignore option on you USER CP like many of the rest of us have. Pretty soon the only people he will be able to talk to are other trolls. It has been so much nicer sense I did that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I see some evidence that the pesky troll is still around spouting his Marxist garbage. Glad I don't have to read any of his stuff any more. If you grow weary of his mundane drivel just use the ignore option on you USER CP like many of the rest of us have. Pretty soon the only people he will be able to talk to are other trolls. It has been so much nicer sense I did that.

Main Entry: ig·nore
    Pronunciation: \ig-ˈnȯr\
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): ig·nored; ig·nor·ing
    Etymology: obsolete ignore to be ignorant of, from French ignorer, from Latin ignorare, from ignarus ignorant, unknown, from in- + gnoscere, noscere to know — more at know
    Date: 1801
    1 : to refuse to take notice of
    2 : to reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded

synonyms see neglect

— ig·nor·able \-ˈnȯr-ə-bəl\ adjective

— ig·nor·er noun

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

06-You are anti-gay. Can you explain this?

Homophobic why?

You know what they say about homophobes?

06- are you the spokesman for the conservative Christians? If so, tell me how the grand canyon was formed?

If someone is anti-gay ( anti-sexual perversion/homosexual perversion) it is because they believe what God has said it to be, an abomination. Abomination means it's not only sinful, it's disgusting, sickening even to God. Even the word "GAY" has been perverted from it's original definition. Homophobic is a misstatement when it comes to homosexuals, because nobody is afraid of them, their sexual perversion is simply disgusting, not fearful. The Grand Canyon was formed rapidly by a mighty force of water as an aftermath of the great flood of the Bible, not by a trickle of water over millions of years as the evolutionist "theory" foolishly cla
    ims.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

If someone is anti-gay ( anti-sexual perversion/homosexual perversion) it is because they believe what God has said it to be, an abomination. Abomination means it's not only sinful, it's disgusting, sickening even to God. Even the word "GAY" has been perverted from it's original definition. Homophobic is a misstatement when it comes to homosexuals, because nobody is afraid of them, their sexual perversion is simply disgusting, not fearful. The Grand Canyon was formed rapidly by a mighty force of water as an aftermath of the great flood of the Bible, not by a trickle of water over millions of years as the evolutionist "theory" foolishly cla
    ims.
    You can't be serious?
    Umm, if Ms Kagan is a lesbian, and puts on that black robe, does that mean all the laws she judges are wrong in God's eyes? Since her alleged lesbianship is sinful, disgusting, and sickening, even to God.
    So, the science of geology is not needed, because the answers are in the bible?
    Come on now, you are pulling my leg?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    You can't be serious?
    Umm, if Ms Kagan is a lesbian, and puts on that black robe, does that mean all the laws she judges are wrong in God's eyes? Since her alleged lesbianship is sinful, disgusting, and sickening, even to God.
    So, the science of geology is not needed, because the answers are in the bible?
    Come on now, you are pulling my leg?
    The question is "IF" she is a lesbian. Are all of the laws she judges wrong in God's eyes? Of course not. Personally however, I would not vote for any sexual pervert to represent me for any reason. IMO anyone so mentally disturbed and confused as to their sexual orientation is depraved and of a reprobate mind,and therefor just as confused and depraved in relation to making moral and rational decisions in the best interest of my family or my country.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast