The question everyone's whispering about Kagan - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The question everyone's whispering about Kagan

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Ringo JOHNSON,
    Here are some quotes from your book.

I asked you not to confuse acceptance with love, I even said please. I knew the challenge would be too much for you because it had to do with the Bible, and you didn't disappoint me.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Where do you get that queers served in the armed forces even before the revolution. Sure "they" have been around for a long time but were killed publicly also. Ever heard of "frag parties"-the term got started in Viet Nam. I am not advocating such actions but merely pointing out historical facts.
    You inaccurately pointed out that homosexual children are born every few seconds--care to back that up with facts.
    I am reaching retirement age and remember as a kid never hearing of queers. Only met one in HS and he was a predator of young boys. Another in college and he was that way also. Now there are "gay"(what a misnomer) parades, weeks at theme parks(what a slobbering mess that should be), and they are pushing hard in public education for the minds of our youth.
    You can accept their behavior as "normal" and that God accepts it but you would be wrong on both accounts. It is not up to me to judge anyone but it is my responsibility to try to keep my children and grand children from being swayed into thinking that such deviant behavior is "normal".
    My nephew is living in Amsterdam with his boyfriend. They came back to help bury his Father and stood in line to greet people together. I saw person after person simply pass him by. Guess it hurt his feelings but some folks just do not accept or approve of such lascivious lifestyles. I did briefly speak and shook his hand but as he was departing. Earlier at the home I nearly rose to open anger when he propositioned my son. My son told him in no uncertain terms what he thought of his actions and called him a man whore. Was right proud of his firmness.
    OK, now you have more to talk about-- go for it.

Of course homosexual perverts must recruit, because they can't reproduce. This recruiting is now being introduced in our public schools starting as early as kindergarten. Homosexual perverts have always been a problem in the military,that's why SOAP ON A ROPE is such a big seller at the Px. No doubt that we'll hear a lot more about "frag parties" in the field & "blanket parties" in the barracks the more these perverts come out in the open. I am not advocating such actions either, just saying. And, whether they be a priest or the next door neighbor molesting little boys, they are homosexual perverts. The only difference being their extreme level of depravity in that they find children easier prey.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Where do you get that queers served in the armed forces even before the revolution. Sure "they" have been around for a long time but were killed publicly also. Ever heard of "frag parties"-the term got started in Viet Nam. I am not advocating such actions but merely pointing out historical facts.
    You inaccurately pointed out that homosexual children are born every few seconds--care to back that up with facts.
    I am reaching retirement age and remember as a kid never hearing of queers. Only met one in HS and he was a predator of young boys. Another in college and he was that way also. Now there are "gay"(what a misnomer) parades, weeks at theme parks(what a slobbering mess that should be), and they are pushing hard in public education for the minds of our youth.
    You can accept their behavior as "normal" and that God accepts it but you would be wrong on both accounts. It is not up to me to judge anyone but it is my responsibility to try to keep my children and grand children from being swayed into thinking that such deviant behavior is "normal".
    My nephew is living in Amsterdam with his boyfriend. They came back to help bury his Father and stood in line to greet people together. I saw person after person simply pass him by. Guess it hurt his feelings but some folks just do not accept or approve of such lascivious lifestyles. I did briefly speak and shook his hand but as he was departing. Earlier at the home I nearly rose to open anger when he propositioned my son. My son told him in no uncertain terms what he thought of his actions and called him a man whore. Was right proud of his firmness.
    OK, now you have more to talk about-- go for it.
    Gays in the military? Oh hell ya. Here, check this out.
    Gay Men and Lesbians in The Military: Information from Answers.com

Frag parties? never heard of em. Neither has Google.
    The term fragging? That ain't for getting rid of gays, it is for getting rid of morons who are trying to get you killed.
    Fragging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You must live a sheltered life.
    Here is a count of Gay people in britan and the USA.
    How many gay people are there?

You nephew loses his father, and he tries to recruit your son?
    Oh please. You are one sick boy.

06,have you even been 25 miles from that hollar you live in?
    Historical facts? come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Of course homosexual perverts must recruit, because they can't reproduce. This recruiting is now being introduced in our public schools starting as early as kindergarten. Homosexual perverts have always been a problem in the military,that's why SOAP ON A ROPE is such a big seller at the Px. No doubt that we'll hear a lot more about "frag parties" in the field & "blanket parties" in the barracks the more these perverts come out in the open. I am not advocating such actions either, just saying. And, whether they be a priest or the next door neighbor molesting little boys, they are homosexual perverts. The only difference being their extreme level of depravity in that they find children an easier prey.
    You are a sick boy ringoJOHNSON.
    You have gays mixed up with pediphiles. Pediphiles are mostly hetrosexual.
    Regarding frag parties, which I never heard of, and neither has google and blanket parties for gays, they will not happen.
    You must of not served in the armed forces. You have no idea do ya?
    It don't matter what people do on their own time. What matters is everyone does their job, and pulls their weight. Period.
    Have you ever traveled 25 miles from that holler you live in?

handgonnetoter Guest
    Man O man, this topic has touched some nerves! I personally find homosexuality disgusting, but I am not God and I cannot judge them as such. When I served, I did not notice any gay guys there, but they might have been there. I think gays know how most others feel about this matter and I really can't see them trying to put one over on straight guys in the military. I really would not give a damn weather a dude was gay or not, just as long as the guy stood by my side and had my back when the s##t hit the fan. What he does with his bedroom time does not concern me any more than what I do should concern him. I am Lutheran and I do not believe that God smiles on being gay. I believe it is the same sin as if I were to say His name in vain or steal something. Sin is sin. I will leave the judgement up to God. We in America are getting bound down with small fry stuff and missing when something huge is being ramed down our throats. The British have had gays serve in their military for years, and their armies still seem to be cohesive and can still kick some butt. I don't claim to know it all, but I still think that if someone is gay in the military then it is no different than if a Jew fought along side a Catholic against the Germans in WW2. I know good and bad of both gay and straight. I don't think being gay makes you automatically bad, just a sinner like me. Good luck with this topic, it is pretty deep. Oh, by the way, that woman that Obama wants to support for the Supreme Court? She makes me feel queasy.

Originally Posted by Ringo
    Of course homosexual perverts must recruit, because they can't reproduce. This recruiting is now being introduced in our public schools starting as early as kindergarten. Homosexual perverts have always been a problem in the military,that's why SOAP ON A ROPE is such a big seller at the Px. No doubt that we'll hear a lot more about "frag parties" in the field & "blanket parties" in the barracks the more these perverts come out in the open. I am not advocating such actions either, just saying. And, whether they be a priest or the next door neighbor molesting little boys, they are homosexual perverts. The only difference being their extreme level of depravity in that they find children an easier prey.

ringoJOHNSON,

Recruiting in public schools? How is that done?
    Many school teachers are gay, is that how they recruit? Do they offer classes in homosexuality? Where are you getting your ideas? From church? Shame on you.

While you were in the army how many of those "blanket parties" did you have for the homosexuals in your unit? If someone were gay, it was in the closet. I suspect you bought the DVD of "Full Metal Jacket" and that was your first exposure to one.

You state that soap on a rope is a big seller at the PX. I wonder how long you spent in that steamy shower room with all them young hardbodies? Did you look? Did you enjoy it fella? I bet you did.

I said it once, I will say it again, gays do not recruit children.

The biggest misunderstanding many people have is that pedophilia and homosexuality are one and the same. But to say that all homosexuals are pedophiles, or that all pedophiles are homosexual, is like comparing apples to rat poison. "They certainly are two distinct things," says James Hord, a psychologist in Panama City, Fla., who specializes in treating sexually abused children.

Hord explains that while some pedophiles may prefer boys over girls, or vice versa, it's not so much about gender as it is about age. For homosexuals, Hord says, sexual preference is "simply not linked to the age." If a man, for instance, is attracted to other adult males, he is a homosexual. A man who is sexually attracted to male children is not considered a homosexual: He is a pedophile.
    Explaining Pedophilia

Why do you hate so much? You keep on talking about the bible. But yet you preach hate?

BTW, I am straight as six o'clock. I don't tollerate stupid very well.

Have a nice evening.

theicemanmplsWACO,
    my references we're directed at homosexual perverts molesting "little boys only". It's obvious that you haven't heard of a lot of things. And yes, smart ass, I served in the military; Army/48th Infantry 3rd Armored Division/Heavy Weapons/Europe. And, blanket parties are for anyone that creates a problem, is a threat to security & moral, or is strongly disliked by any group, not just homosexual perverts. It sounds like you're the one who has never traveled 25 miles from your cave being that you have to refer to Google & Wikipedia as substitute for your lack of intelligence and assumed facts of life. Your mocking of Christianity, your hatred toward God, and your smug, slimy, obnoxious attitude toward anyone who disagrees with you leaves little question as to your character. Considering your stand on homosexuality, and your defensive attitude, it sounds more like a personal problem. I think you're the real "sick boy," aye?
    Careful Ringo. If you feed the trolls they will keep coming back.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Careful Ringo. If you feed the trolls they will keep coming back.
    I know HK, it's just that these 3 day holidays really get to me. Being retired I don't get any days off to enjoy them, somehow it doesn't seem fair. I'm feeling better now, thanks for the reminder.

I know HK, it's just that these 3 day holidays really get to me. Being retired I don't get any days off to enjoy them, somehow it doesn't seem fair. I'm feeling better now, thanks for the reminder.
    "ringoJOHNSON sez:
    "And I'll say it again too, homosexual perverts recruit children and anyone else they can, because they can't reproduce. Our public schools are no longer Institutions of Learning, they are Institutions of INDOCTRINATION. Call it simple old brainwashing, indoctrination, or recruiting, any way you name it, these perverts are after our children any way they can get them. Have a nice evening. "

ringoJOHNSON, I suggest you read these articles. It will help you.

HOPE ON A ROPE

Remember those "hard" feelings you often had, when you were in the army, in the hot steamy shower room, with all those hardbodies, and the soap on a rope?

This should help explain.

Empirical research shows that heterosexuals' attitudes toward gay men and lesbians are consistently correlated with various demographic, psychological, and social variables.
    When thinking about these associations, it is important to remember two considerations. First, these associations describe general patterns in the population. Not all individuals fit those patterns.

Second, these are correlations, not statements of causal relationships. When two variables are correlated, it is possible that one causes the other (although which variable is the cause and which is the consequence cannot be known simply from a correlation). It is also possible that both variables are caused by a third variable.

For example, as shown below, the belief that homosexuality is freely chosen is correlated with higher levels of sexual prejudice. This relationship may mean that believing homosexuality to be a choice leads a person to hold negative attitudes toward gay men and lesbians. Or it may mean that people who hold negative attitudes are more receptive to beliefs that seem to attach blame to gay men and lesbians.

Or a third factor may be involved. For example, heterosexuals who have close gay or lesbian friends are more likely than others to hold favorable attitudes toward gay people in general and to believe that sexual orientation isn't a matter of personal choice. So it is possible that the correlation between sexual prejudice and beliefs about choice actually reflects the relationship of both variables to a third variable, namely, personal contact with openly gay men and lesbians.

With these considerations in mind, what characteristics tend to be associated with sexual prejudice?

In contrast to heterosexuals with favorable attitudes toward gay people, those with negative attitudes are more likely to be:
    men
    older
    less well-educated
    residing in geographic areas where negative attitudes represent the norm (for example, rural areas or the Midwestern or Southern United States).

In contrast to heterosexuals with favorable attitudes toward gay people, those with negative attitudes are:
    more likely to attend religious services frequently
    more likely to endorse orthodox religious beliefs, such as the literal truth of the Bible
    more likely to be a Republican than a Democrat or Independent
    more likely to describe themselves as politically conservative, rather than liberal or moderate.

In contrast to heterosexuals with favorable attitudes toward gay people, those with negative attitudes:
    display higher levels of psychological authoritarianism
    are less sexually permissive
    are more supportive of traditional gender roles.

In contrast to heterosexuals with favorable attitudes toward gay people, those with negative attitudes:
    are more likely to believe that a homosexual orientation is freely chosen
    are less likely to have had close personal friends or family members who are openly lesbian or gay.

Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homophobia: The Fear Behind The Hatred

Correlates of Sexual Prejudice

Homophobia

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast