SCOTUS Pick May Be Good For 2A
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Pick May Be Good For 2A

SCOTUS Pick May Be Good For 2A

Obama's new SCOTUS pick may prove to be a benefit to future 2A cases. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Supreme Court nominee finds no fault with Heller decision

It sounds good so far, but I think I'm a little too skeptical right now. Just wait and see...

Suspicious...

I am so suspecious of anyone Obam-bam likes, I would cast a wary eye at Charleton Heston brought back from the dead and nominated for the Supreme Court.

Of course that would make him a zombie and we know how to take care of those!

I knew it had to be too good to be true. This article shows her as "not sympathetic" to the 2A cause.

Kagan Was ?Not Sympathetic? as Law Clerk to Gun-Rights Argument - BusinessWeek

Quote Originally Posted by Jes View Post
    I am so suspecious of anyone Obam-bam likes, I would cast a wary eye at Charleton Heston brought back from the dead and nominated for the Supreme Court.

Of course that would make him a zombie and we know how to take care of those!
    Who got old charleton's guns?

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I knew it had to be too good to be true. This article shows her as "not sympathetic" to the 2A cause.

Kagan Was ?Not Sympathetic? as Law Clerk to Gun-Rights Argument - BusinessWeek
    What did anyone expect? She is a elitist uber liberal academic from the upper west side of NYC

C'mon don't be naive. If Obama wants her, be forewarned. She is no friend of the 2nd amendment. being a liberal is all about CONTROL

Quote Originally Posted by Swinokur View Post
    What did anyone expect? She is a elitist uber liberal academic from the upper west side of NYC

C'mon don't be naive. If Obama wants her, be forewarned. She is no friend of the 2nd amendment. being a liberal is all about CONTROL
    +1, No leftist is to be trusted. Period. (And there are many "rightists" in that camp, also.)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

9. The McDonald case pending before SCOTUS could turn out to be a win that we then lose by. What do I mean? Looking at AZ immigration law, here the state is doing what the FEDs should have done years ago, nothing more. But McDonald if WON will put the FEDS in charge over the entire gun issue. Remember, we do have many, many gun friendly states, but I have yet to seeing anything about that FEDs that is so friendly. If we win in McDonald, that will weaken the states rights which has been our only defense against the FEDS in so many issues. I am leary and Kagan is not ever going to be a friend of ccw.

JSDinTexas Guest

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I don't know what you people have been smoking, but she is not only anti-gun but anti-military and based on her own writings appears to want to decide cases based on opinion and culture, not on the constitution. Added to that, she, like BO is completely unqualified to be a justice of almost any court.

Why do you think BO nominated her?

Check this site out:
    Kagan on Second Amendment: Like Freedom of Speech Enjoys “Strong But Not Unlimited Protection” | Kagan Watch

It goes on and on, and very little of it is good for those conservative patriots of the US and its Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    I don't know what you people have been smoking, but she is not only anti-gun but anti-military and based on her own writings appears to want to decide cases based on opinion and culture, not on the constitution. Added to that, she, like BO is completely unqualified to be a justice of almost any court.

Why do you think BO nominated her?

Check this site out:
    Kagan on Second Amendment: Like Freedom of Speech Enjoys “Strong But Not Unlimited Protection” | Kagan Watch

It goes on and on, and very little of it is good for those conservative patriots of the US and its Constitution.
    Calm down JSD. No one here is saying she's a good pick for SCOTUS just discussing the good and bad in her choice. There's little anyone can do to stop her appointment and we all knew it was just going to keep the status quo in the court. As stated before, we can only hope the conservative judges last until Obama is gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast