CBS News Obama Survey

Thread: CBS News Obama Survey

CBS News Obama Survey

If this survey is any indication, Obama will go down as the worst president in recent history. To think, it's a CBS survey at that.

Grade Obama's First Year in Office - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    If this survey is any indication, Obama will go down as the worst president in recent history. To think, it's a CBS survey at that.

Grade Obama's First Year in Office - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
    And, if we Conservative Constitutionalist voters play our cards right, the truth will make us free!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I was just upset that they had not score lower that F I could give him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when I voted! I never though I'd see anyone worse than Peanut Carter in my lifetime! I was wrong...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I wanted to give him an F - - - - - MINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A grade of ZERO would have been a perfect choice. However, since public school teachers can't give a student a grade lower than 62% -- even if they don't turn in any work -- the same grading system probably should apply to Dear Leader...or maybe not!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Voted and add the link to Facebook... It's what I expected to see. Most people have had enough of him in 1 year.
    I'm sure by the end of this year the numbers will be much worse.

I LOVE IT

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

overall F is 63.76%
    people must be waking up a bit... and for those who are still sleeping... how loud does your alarm need to be?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    A grade of ZERO would have been a perfect choice. However, since public school teachers can't give a student a grade lower than 62% -- even if they don't turn in any work -- the same grading system probably should apply to Dear Leader...or maybe not!
    You've not seen my gradebook.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

The only thing that may save him in four years is if the economy bounces back and there's less unemployment. I wonder what Rahm and the other BS peddlers are dreaming up for the midterms to explain the deficit, health care tax and why Gitmo is still open?
    Heavily medicated for your protection.