All should read this, it's important that you understand this - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All should read this, it's important that you understand this

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Think of Greece. They have all this social programs and people feared they would lose their handout from the government. They protested and some have died now think of America when the government cannot produce what it says it will do. And that time is coming sooner then you think.
    Yep...when the government runs out of "Obama Cash/Stash", those who are addicted to government handouts will quickly turn on the politicians. Won't be pretty!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    We don't have time for that. All that we can do is take care of our own elected officials, and hopefully we can make the Rieds Polise and Franks the slient manority again
    Well it's not to say that we don't need to take immediate action, but subtler plans of some kind, should be in the works for a long standing fix. They don't have to have immediate results, but they would have a profound effect in the long run.

The liberals did it, why can't we?

With that chess piece as your avatar, I would think you would consider these kind of tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Well it's not to say that we don't need to take immediate action, but subtler plans of some kind, should be in the works for a long standing fix. They don't have to have immediate results, but they would have a profound effect in the long run.

The liberals did it, why can't we?

With that chess piece as your avatar, I would think you would consider these kind of tactics.
    I didn't say I don't agree with that plan but right now we do not have time fot that kind of a plan to take effect. When a person moves they must be a resident for 6 months before they can vote in any local elections. Unless you are assoicated with acorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Yep...when the government runs out of "Obama Cash/Stash", those who are addicted to government handouts will quickly turn on the politicians. Won't be pretty!
    They will get exactly what they deserve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12