Gotta love some of what happens here in MA!!!

Thread: Gotta love some of what happens here in MA!!!

Gotta love some of what happens here in MA!!!

City councilors besieged by offensive messages after AZ boycott

Yea... Another case of the elected officials here in MA doing what ever the hell they want rather than listening to the people then wondering why we get pissed.

I sent a message but no threat was made, except for mention of NO_vember and how we are gonna clean out the crap.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

3. The Communist Republic of Massachusetts

I think its time to give mass back to England and cut our losses if they'll accept it.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    I think its time to give mass back to England and cut our losses if they'll accept it.
    Bite your tongue! Massachusetts is one of the original states and should not be forfeited because evil people have taken control of the state government and limited citizen's rights.

We need a nationwide reinstatement of Constitutional Rights to every state and no part of this country is disposable.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

5. This boycott AZ will backfire big time against the libs since two thirds of folks in America support what AZ is doing. Let them hang themselves with their hypocrisy. Sometimes you just need to give them enough rope to do it. Maybe we will just get rid of all these folks that promote lawlessness by voting them out of office. As one of the AZ state senators said in an interview, this is not about race it is about law. My wife and mother in law are both naturalized US citizens from the Philippines. They are not free to bring over the other family members that must wait their turn LAWFULLY. My wife is outraged over the Hispanic outrage against AZ. Since when does immigration reform mean an open border with Mexico. If we are going that way, then let my relatives from the Philippines in as well. Fair is fair. Otherwise, simply do as AZ is doing and enforce the law. I agree, this is not about racism, it is about the rule of the law on which this nation was founded.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    This boycott AZ will backfire big time against the libs since two thirds of folks in America support what AZ is doing. Let them hang themselves with their hypocrisy. Sometimes you just need to give them enough rope to do it. Maybe we will just get rid of all these folks that promote lawlessness by voting them out of office. As one of the AZ state senators said in an interview, this is not about race it is about law. My wife and mother in law are both naturalized US citizens from the Philippines. They are not free to bring over the other family members that must wait their turn LAWFULLY. My wife is outraged over the Hispanic outrage against AZ. Since when does immigration reform mean an open border with Mexico. If we are going that way, then let my relatives from the Philippines in as well. Fair is fair. Otherwise, simply do as AZ is doing and enforce the law. I agree, this is not about racism, it is about the rule of the law on which this nation was founded.
    Exactly, but the Liberal spin is to try to turn it into a race issue. This is what they do when they are trying to put the screws to us all. I think they are just trying to drum up votes.

7. The boycott backlash issue is already news. Let them hang themselves. The majority of Americans are sick and tired of the crime related to illegal aliens as well as the bloating of our welfare system. The entire sanctuary city movement is disturbing to me and I am sure I am not alone. They are just giving more fuel to the firestorm that will come with the November elections. Let them boycott.

FOXNews.com - San Francisco Leads Charge to Boycott Arizona, But Calls Could Spark Backlash

I read most of the comments and was surprised to find that there are a lot of conservative minded people in the birthplace of American freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    City councilors besieged by offensive messages after AZ boycott

Yea... Another case of the elected officials here in MA doing what ever the hell they want rather than listening to the people then wondering why we get pissed.

I sent a message but no threat was made, except for mention of NO_vember and how we are gonna clean out the crap.

Peace...
    You must be in a SMALL minority, a conservative living in Mass. So Please excuse me for my next comment:

Why would anybody pay attention to ANYTHING coming out of California or Mass.?
    Mass, because of it's Liberal to the bone Kennedy B.S. for decades. California for it's Liberal to the bone policies for decades that has finally bankrupted them. So how in the world would either of those States have any credibility with ANY of the other States in the Union?

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Hey sixshootercarry, I read your post and also clicked on the link you provided. All I can say is it never ceases to amaze me on the things that come out of the mouths of elected officials in states like, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, California, and a few other jurisdictions here and their. It's also frustrating to be sitting here trying so hard to come up with something funny or sarcastic to say and not being able to. Maybe it's because there really is nothing funny about it. Actually it is quite frightening to think that their are people in positions of power that subscribe to such ridiculous ideas. Whats even more troubling is it seems that come election time a lot of them get voted back in. Maybe, just maybe this November will be different. Hey, I just thought of something funny to say. How's this? Politicians that think that way are much like Columbus: Don't know where their going, when the get there, they don't know where their at, and when they get back, they don't know where they have been. One more: Their like a banana, born green, live yellow, and die rotten!
    Have a good day sixshooter, wish there were more people like you in the Bay State.

I covered the State House on Beacon Hill for a conservative newspaper. The legislators simply DO NOT care what the voters ("Who do they think they are?") think or desire. They are the bosses. They ignored every referendum that conservative voters won and refused to call Constitutional Conventions whenever it looked like they would have to vote on something hard.

I agree with the sentiment about giving them back to Mother England.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine