Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Ice,
    You've ridiculed others for posting ACTUAL pictures and videos that support their comments/views. Do you expect any respect for posting inane photoshop junk?
    I get no respect.
    My wife was afraid of the dark… then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light.
    I get no respect.
    This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.
    I get no respect.......
    I'm so ugly - my father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
    I get no respect......
    I think Sarah Palin is a joke, and they call me a liberal, or a troll.
    I get no respect....
    I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy... I'd have had nothing to play with.
    I get no respect

TROLLS ...put a sock in it!

I voted for the McCain/Palin ticket, and it was NOT because I liked McCain! As much as I dislike McCain, he would have been better than the Kenyan pretender/fraud in the White House currently, and Palin would be a VAST improvement over Biden!

I agree that the trolls should keep either go elsewhere or give themselves a mental abortion! If you find fault with the message Palin gave the NRA then YOU are part of the problem, not the solution!

You know what I find ironic is that we have learned more about Sarah in one month then we have about obama in 6+ years. We know where shes from and what she has done. obama oh well I can't think of a thing that he has actually done exceopt for giving a few speeches and exciting and fooling the people enough to elect him to the White House.

obama campgian on being transparnt and open has he done that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    rumor monger, why would you discredit a pro 2A spokes model? you must be either a gun owning liberal or a troll. If the left hates Sarah that is good enough for me to really respect her. divide and conquer is a very old concept. we should be happy she speaks up for us and America

Gun owning liberal? Is there such an animal in the wide wide world of guns?

I hear Sarah getting ripped for taking money for speaking engagements but hear nothing of the huge fees the Libs get for doing the same thing. Are we to believe that the Libs speak out of the kindness of their heart and never tell their crowd what they want to hear. I think not. The left is not pure as the wind driven snow as the trolls would like us to believe.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I hear Sarah getting ripped for taking money for speaking engagements but hear nothing of the huge fees the Libs get for doing the same thing. Are we to believe that the Libs speak out of the kindness of their heart and never tell their crowd what they want to hear. I think not. The left is not pure as the wind driven snow as the trolls would like us to believe.
    Of course Sarah is making money at this. She would be a fool not to. Sarah is an entertainer. Just like bozo the clown.
    Just because one does not care for sarah as an entertainer, does not make them a liberal, or a troll. At the NRA party, Sarah was handed a script, and was told what to say to the NRA faithful. It was a win win for Sarah, and the NRA. Fuhr52, who are these "trolls" you speak of? Anyone who disagree's with you?

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post

There is a different standard for conservatives and liberals at least when the one judging is a liberal. That is typical liberal double speak.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That was my point.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Gun owning liberal? Is there such an animal in the wide wide world of guns?
    How do you think OBama got elected? 75 million gun owners in this country and we have OBama in the white house. Simple arithmetic clearly indicates that OBama got in because of many gun owning liberals that obviously supported him. I personally know quite a number of gun owners that for whatever reason voted for OBama. Until he and the congress votes for a sweeping anti-gun ownership law, these gun owners will continue supporting him. If gun owners became one issue voters placing the second amendment first and foremost, we would not have an OBama in the white house. Firearms owners in this country could represent the largest single issue voting bloc in the nation.

Iceman, I pointed a finger at no one, but if the shoe fits. Disagreement is what makes this country great. If we all agreed on every issue, sites like this would not exist.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast