Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Ropeadope,

Your liberal leftist leanings are showing.

As for Sarah telling the NRA things they already know, well, she wasn't paid to attempt to teach them anything. She was there to tell them what they wanted to hear.

IF the NRA knows and believes what she said about a potential gun grab, why has that organization made a career out of cooking up compromise proposals and gradually surrendering its members' gun rights?

Abortion's a whole 'nother issue. Abortion at anytime, as a means of shirking responsibility is wrong. I am Pro-Choice. They each have a choice to keep it zipped. That choice must be based on consequences and risks. If someone chooses to play, they need to face the responsibility of their actions. Abortion for anything but a medical emergency or a rape is just like the Bail Outs, people not having to face the consequences of their actions.
    I'm so far from lefitst I might as well fall off the right side of the globe.

Sarah is just a moron. That's my opinion, I'm allowed to have it. She would bring nothing to the table, in this political climate, if she where to be the POTUS nominee. She's a great punching bag for the left. "I can see Russia from house" Her Presidential hopes where over via the Katie Couric interview.

I'm glad the NRA wasted my money to pay Sarah to just trumpet what we already know, as if we've been in a cave the last two decades. NOT !!! I'm betting money she can't even give a semi comprehensive discussion on Miller vs USA. If she want's to rally the troops, which she is doing, then fine, but I still think the lady is a freaking clown.

You will not find find a more staunch gun rights supporter than me !! I'm just not sold on holding up signs that say "Sarah for President" I think she's an idiot. What we need is not to just regurgitate what we already know but politcal solutions to guard agains't the infringements of the 2nd Amendment that are on the table and possibly the future of the administrations desires to more highly regulate our right to Keep and Bear Arms. I don't need a "Hooyah" speech, I want real political solutions. Let's find some legal sandbags to fortify this battle, not just a rally cry.

If not falling in line behind you to hold Sarah Palin in high regard get's me a Liberal label then I'm afraid you and I have nothing to discuss from this point on.

In closing, I think she totally blew our chances at having Sen. McCain serving as Commander in Chief and POTUS.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    I'm so far from lefitst I might as well fall off the right side of the globe.

Sarah is just a moron. That's my opinion, I'm allowed to have it. She would bring nothing to the table, in this political climate, if she where to be the POTUS nominee. She's a great punching bag for the left. "I can see Russia from house" Her Presidential hopes where over via the Katie Couric interview.

I'm glad the NRA wasted my money to pay Sarah to just trumpet what we already know, as if we've been in a cave the last two decades. NOT !!! I'm betting money she can't even give a semi comprehensive discussion on Miller vs USA. If she want's to rally the troops, which she is doing, then fine, but I still think the lady is a freaking clown.

You will not find find a more staunch gun rights supporter than me !! I'm just not sold on holding up signs that say "Sarah for President" I think she's an idiot. What we need is not to just regurgitate what we already know but politcal solutions to guard agains't the infringements of the 2nd Amendment that are on the table and possibly the future of the administrations desires to more highly regulate our right to Keep and Bear Arms. I don't need a "Hooyah" speech, I want real political solutions. Let's find some legal sandbags to fortify this battle, not just a rally cry.

If not falling in line behind you to hold Sarah Palin in high regard get's me a Liberal label then I'm afraid you and I have nothing to discuss from this point on.

In closing, I think she totally blew our chances at having Sen. McCain serving as Commander in Chief and POTUS.
    Having Palin on the ticket was McCain's best chance at serving as POTUS. He lost it because he is a RINO.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

"Who calls a shot like that? Who makes a decision like that? It's a disturbing trend." –Sarah Palin, pushing a conspiracy theory that "In God We Trust" had been moved to the edge of coins by the Obama administration (the change was made by the Bush administration in 2007 and was later reversed by Congress, before Obama took office), West Allis, Wisconsin, Nov. 6, 2009

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"I can see Russia from my house." SNL 2008

McCain lost the election because of two people. George W. Bush, and Sarah Palin.
    WE THE PEOPLE were tired of stupid.

Don't like that long legged mac daddy in office now? Get involved and VOTE. Get your family and friends involved and VOTE.

Gee once again the troll finds some sleez to post because he has nothing relevant to say.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

McCain lost the election because of two people. George W. Bush, and Sarah Palin.
    WE THE PEOPLE were tired of stupid.
    McCain lost because of a few reasons:
    1) Many of the citizens of our country are, well, stupid. There, I said it. Remember in 2000 when Al Gore got a boost in the polls because he kissed his wife on stage? Remember when Al "I invented the internet" Gore was even considered a candidate, much less voted VP (well he wasn't really "voted" VP but you get the idea) and then the Democratic candidate for the POTUS? Really, Dems? That's the best you can do?
    2) McCain is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I admire his service to his country but lets face it - he'll never get a job as a motivational speaker. Would he have been a good POTUS? Probably so. Most likely better than Obama the Clown, but since when has that had anything to do with getting elected? See point #1
    3) For some reason, the GOP wasn't out for blood in this election. I really think they were scared of being called racists or something if they attacked Obozo. If they were they would have siezed on the obvious stupidity of the comparisons of who was more qualified to be president - Obozo or Palin. (If my #2 is equal to your #1, or even close enough to compare, and my #1 is much more qualified that my #2, I win).

If a bad VP would keep you out of office how the he!! did Obozo get in with JOE "THE SECRET BASE IS RIGHT OVER THERE" BIDEN as a VP candidate? That guy is dumber than my cat! (Great, now I have to apologize to my cat for insulting him by comparing him to Biden).

The media, and the left, have had it out for Palin since she came onto the scene. Personally I think she'd be better than most of the idiots we've elected recently to public office but needs more coaching - her "shoot from the hip" style doesn't work when the mainstream media has weeks to tear apart everything you say. That said she does scare the ever-loving $#!? out of the left, and that can't be a bad thing. Her issue will be if she drifts so far right that most Republicans are scared of her.

Personally I'm more Libertarian than Republican but vote Republican because most democratic candidates couldn't pour liquid human waste out of a boot with the directions written on the bottom - see Obozo, Nancy "We have to pass it to see what is in it" Pelosi (that has to be the dumbest statement ever), Joe Biden, Barbara Boxer, etc.

To quote Dennis Miller - "Just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Gee once again the troll finds some sleez to post because he has nothing relevant to say.
    HK4U, look at how sctiger and the others write. They debate. They don't call names.
    Look how its done.

HK4U, look at how sctiger and the others write. They debate. They don't call names.
    Look how its done.
    Learn to post without pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable.. This is supposed to be a family friendly forum. Have a little respect for those that may have children that want to check out the site. you might not have a problem with children seeing the kind of garbage you post but I am sure others would. Show a little respect if you would like respect.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Learn to post without pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable.. This is supposed to be a family friendly forum. Have a little respect for those that may have children that want to check out the site. you might not have a problem with children seeing the kind of garbage you post but I am sure others would. Show a little respect if you would like respect.
    Who determines what is acceptable? You HK? What garbage? I don't publish nothing that ain't seen on CBS, NBC, ABC, fox news, or the trinity broadcasting network.
    IMO, children watching a grown man calling others names is more disturbing then viewing a little cleavage.

Remember, if you are going to attack, attack the position, not the person.

Who determines what is acceptable? You HK? What garbage? I don't publish nothing that ain't seen on CBS, NBC, ABC, fox news, or the trinity broadcasting network.
    IMO, children watching a grown man calling others names is more disturbing then viewing a little cleavage.

Remember, if you are going to attack, attack the position, not the person.
    Pictures like you posted above and at other times leave a lot to be desired. You complain about others that past articles then you paste garbage. By the way I have seen you call Christians plenty before. Take a little of you own advice. Or do you believe what is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

Pictures like you posted above and at other times leave a lot to be desired. You complain about others that past articles then you paste garbage. By the way I have seen you call Christians plenty before. Take a little of you own advice. Or do you believe what is good for the goose is not good for the gander?
    I don't get personal. I don't call names. I am not care for bible thumping christians. However, I have a great deal of respect for those who treat their faith as a blessing. They are willing to share, not shove. Not using relilgion as a weapon to trash, degrade, or harm others.
    Where is this so called Garbage? Are you sure you were a sworn full time peace officer?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast