Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Iceman let me extend an invitation to you. Join us in conversations backed by actual evidence and stop attempting to ridicule and name call. The videos you use are either photoshoped, heavily edited or simply bear no place in the current discussion. You're allowed an opposing view and all we ask is discuss it honestly.
    Let me understand your request. You want only evidence that you like? That video, what was false?
    Said it once, say it again, Sarah Palin is unqualified for higher office. She quit her gig as Guv, to make millions as an entertainer.
    INVITATION DECLINED

From the late Dennis Hopper:
    In recent years, Mr. Hopper starred in the TV show, "Crash," a spin-off of the Oscar-winning film. He also became notable as one of Hollywood's few Republicans, and along those lines, he appeared as the Judge in "An American Carol" (2008) and as a kind of Walter Mondale parody in the political satire, "Swing Vote" (2008). However, in an election day 2008 appearance on "The View," Mr. Hopper announced that he'd voted for Barack Obama. "I've been a Republican since Reagan, and I stayed a long time," he said, "but (Sarah) Palin finally sent me over the other side."

In person, Mr. Hopper was engaging and soft-spoken, disarmingly honest and self-deprecating, prone to observations about art and philosophical reflection, an amusing conversationalist with a smile that enlisted his listeners in a sense of fun and complicity. His Los Angeles home looked like a museum. He lived surrounded by art, with works by Basquiat, Warhol, Schnabel and Duchamp
    Read more: Dennis Hopper, director of "Easy Rider," dies

Macain got my vote which he did not deserve. I would compair Obama to Hitler in the sence good comes from eveil. Werner Von Brown and his team help put a man in the moon. Obamo and all is F>>>ing lies woke up the American people to what we are about to lose.

[QUOTE=theicemanmpls;138670]Let me understand your request. You want only evidence that you like? That video, what was false?
    Said it once, say it again, Sarah Palin is unqualified for higher office. She quit her gig as Guv, to make millions as an entertainer.
    INVITATION DECLINED]

Not what I said. The video you used of Palin was obviously heavily edited. While my support of Palin has declined somewhat over the last year, I would never use that video for that reason. Didn't expect you to accept since your posts show no desire to have a true conversation.

[quote=ronwill;138686]
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Let me understand your request. You want only evidence that you like? That video, what was false?
    INVITATION DECLINED]

Not what I said. The video you used of Palin was obviously heavily edited. While my support of Palin has declined somewhat over the last year, I would never use that video for that reason. Didn't expect you to accept since your posts show no desire to have a true conversation.
    Here is a Palin interview unedited all 8:18 of it. You can find all the rest unedited complete on utube. Enjoy the show. Wake up and smell the coffee. Palin is an entertainer. She is a bit over the hill, but I would give her 10 bucks for a lap dance.
    YouTube - Sarah Palin CBS Interview (Katie Couric)

[quote=theicemanmpls;138696]
    Here is a Palin interview unedited all 8:18 of it. You can find all the rest unedited complete on utube. Enjoy the show. Wake up and smell the coffee. Palin is an entertainer. She is a bit over the hill, but I would give her 10 bucks for a lap dance.
    Ronald Reagon was an entertainer also and one of the best presidents in my lifetime. Alec Guiness, James Doohan, Donald Pleasance, David Niven, James Stewart and Audie Murphy were entertainers also. All served heroically in WW ll and Audie Murphy was one of the most decorated service members during that war. As for "waking up" you're not reading my posts or you would have seen where I said my support of Palin had slipped. But then who was the one who had to take their point to the gutter and refer to a lap dance?

[quote=ronwill;138719]

Ronald Reagon was an entertainer also and one of the best presidents in my lifetime. Alec Guiness, James Doohan, Donald Pleasance, David Niven, James Stewart and Audie Murphy were entertainers also. All served heroically in WW ll and Audie Murphy was one of the most decorated service members during that war. As for "waking up" you're not reading my posts or you would have seen where I said my support of Palin had slipped. But then who was the one who had to take their point to the gutter and refer to a lap dance?

+1. gutter posts is why I have finally put a number of trolls on the ignore list. I have found if you keep feeding them they keep coming back.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. A good looking moron (which she IS NOT) certainily beats an ugly idiot.

Dr. Ice thought you might like this http://boortz.com/mp3/archive/111306_boortz.mp3

handgonnetoter Guest
    [quote=theicemanmpls;138696]
    Come on man, that is just not needed. Palin is more of a flash in the pan I agree, but she does stand for the same gun rights as we do. I bet if I could quit my job to do what she does and make millions, I would do it in a heart beat. She is a Mother and another man's wife, so just for that alone she should not have comments like "ten dollar lap dances" made about her. I saw her husband on a show one time and I bet he would be more than happy to exchange paychecks for punches over the integrity of his wife's honor.

[quote=handgonnetoter;138739]

Come on man, that is just not needed. Palin is more of a flash in the pan I agree, but she does stand for the same gun rights as we do. I bet if I could quit my job to do what she does and make millions, I would do it in a heart beat. She is a Mother and another man's wife, so just for that alone she should not have comments like "ten dollar lap dances" made about her. I saw her husband on a show one time and I bet he would be more than happy to exchange paychecks for punches over the integrity of his wife's honor.
    Ok, I don't think much of Caribou Barbie.
    Defend his wife's honor? What century are you living in? Lets, see, if I say "Sarah give me a 10 dollar lap dance" in Mr. Palin's presence, he is going to commit a physical assult upon my person? Mrs, and Mr Palin are millionairs. Please Mr Palin, hit me hard, and hit me offten. A call to my friends at Goldstein, Rubinton, Goldstein & DiFazio, P.C. will be forthcoming. Please Mr Palin, sock it to me.
    "One Lawyer with a suitcase can steal more money then 50 stickup men" -GodfatherI.

hand, this is a self defense site, you should know better. Sticks and stones? remember that? You don't assult someone for what they say. This is not junior high. This is not a 3rd world country. If we are packing a pistol and someone wants our wife to do a $10 dollar lap dance, do we engange them in fistacuffs? What if we start losing the fight? Do we shoot em?
    Jesus, what are you thinking man?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast