Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sarah Palin Warns of Obama Gun Ban!!!

handgonnetoter Guest
    [quote=theicemanmpls;138742]
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Ok, I don't think much of Caribou Barbie.
    Defend his wife's honor? What century are you living in? Lets, see, if I say "Sarah give me a 10 dollar lap dance" in Mr. Palin's presence, he is going to commit a physical assult upon my person? Mrs, and Mr Palin are millionairs. Please Mr Palin, hit me hard, and hit me offten. A call to my friends at Goldstein, Rubinton, Goldstein & DiFazio, P.C. will be forthcoming. Please Mr Palin, sock it to me.
    "One Lawyer with a suitcase can steal more money then 50 stickup men" -GodfatherI.

hand, this is a self defense site, you should know better. Sticks and stones? remember that? You don't assult someone for what they say. This is not junior high. This is not a 3rd world country. If we are packing a pistol and someone wants our wife to do a $10 dollar lap dance, do we engange them in fistacuffs? What if we start losing the fight? Do we shoot em?
    Jesus, what are you thinking man?
    You know, you were one of the people that explained to me the term "troll". I can see why. It seems to me a lot of other people on this site feel the same way about some of the stuff you comment back to them. I have said in the past, on this site, that a gun is a last resort. I would use mine if need be, but it is not a magic wand. It is a tool that I would be forced to employ IF I had no other alternative. You ask what I am thinking? I am thinking that too many people tend to look at a gun as other than what it is. It is a tool, just like the fist, it is a tool also. I would not use a wrench to drive a nail, nor would I use a gun for something that the fist is better suited. But, maybe you are the kind of guy that baits trouble just so that you would have something to gain from it? I hope not. Maybe you don't mind that kind of talk about any of the females in your life (wife, daughter, girlfriend, etc.), but as you stated, this is a self defense forum.

handgonnetoter, be careful. Don't feed the trolls. If you do they will just keep coming back.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

[quote=handgonnetoter;138749]
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

You know, you were one of the people that explained to me the term "troll". I can see why. It seems to me a lot of other people on this site feel the same way about some of the stuff you comment back to them. I have said in the past, on this site, that a gun is a last resort. I would use mine if need be, but it is not a magic wand. It is a tool that I would be forced to employ IF I had no other alternative. You ask what I am thinking? I am thinking that too many people tend to look at a gun as other than what it is. It is a tool, just like the fist, it is a tool also. I would not use a wrench to drive a nail, nor would I use a gun for something that the fist is better suited. But, maybe you are the kind of guy that baits trouble just so that you would have something to gain from it? I hope not. Maybe you don't mind that kind of talk about any of the females in your life (wife, daughter, girlfriend, etc.), but as you stated, this is a self defense forum.
    What are you trying to say??

[quote=handgonnetoter;138749]

You can call me a troll, just don't call me late for dinner. What I said was, if we are packing a firearm, one should be careful about getting into verbal arguments. If it escaltes to fistacuff's, and you are losing, you might resort to using your weapon.
    Then you are in a world of *****.
    Mrs Palin is a public figure. I know she has been called much worse. In fact, calling a 50yo woman a lap dancer is a compliment.
    Like I said, if someone has money, or not, it gives them no right to beat anyone.

[quote=theicemanmpls;138817]
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    You can call me a troll, just don't call me late for dinner. What I said was, if we are packing a firearm, one should be careful about getting into verbal arguments. If it escaltes to fistacuff's, and you are losing, you might resort to using your weapon.
    Then you are in a world of *****.
    Mrs Palin is a public figure. I know she has been called much worse. In fact, calling a 50yo woman a lap dancer is a compliment.
    Like I said, if someone has money, or not, it gives them no right to beat anyone.
    DR. Ice, what exactly is a troll on this forum???

[quote=38+Pgal;138820]

DR. Ice, what exactly is a troll on this forum???
    A troll on this forum is one who is not in total agreement with the ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear mongers who frequent this website.

handgonnetoter Guest
    [quote=theicemanmpls;138837]
    Quote Originally Posted by 38+Pgal View Post

A troll on this forum is one who is not in total agreement with the ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear mongers who frequent this website.
    All right, maybe I am a little "old fashioned" when it comes to defending a womans honor, but as my wife could confirm I have got into it with big mouths a couple of times over their stupid comments. One time I was carrying and one time not, but neither time did I need to deploy a gun. You have the right to believe and do as you see fit, as do I.

[quote=theicemanmpls;138837]
    Quote Originally Posted by 38+Pgal View Post

Maybe it's time to come up with a new catch phrase. "Ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear mongers", a term you've used in many, many threads is getting a little stale. But then maybe that's the only thing you can think of to call those who disagree with you rather than back your arguments up with evidence.

[QUOTE=ronwill;138876][quote=theicemanmpls;138837]

Maybe it's time to come up with a new catch phrase. "Ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear mongers", a term you've used in many, many threads is getting a little stale. But then maybe that's the only thing you can think of to call those who disagree with you rather than back your arguments up with evidence.[/QUOTE

]you are right ronwillJOHNSON, "Ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear mongers" is to much to type.
    That is why, if someone is a "Ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear monger", I just give them the same last name, "JOHNSON".

Just like in the movie "Blazing Saddles". All the townspeople were "Ultra religious, uber-conservative, paranoid, fear mongers", and had the same last name, "JOHNSON".

I often try to backup what I say with "evidence". Sorry, it is not from the bible, or a uber-conservative, paranoid, fear monger source. If I fail to provide any evidence, please bring that to my attention.

Remember, just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

Thank you for your wonderful advice and have a happy Tuesday.

11. Lefties OUT!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567