Patriots can I have your attention please!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Patriots can I have your attention please!!!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    That's the scary part...

    I sent a message to Mr Brown in regards to this bill with questions and my thoughts about how this could be used against good US citizens. No reply yet...

    Peace...
    That's not going to do any good people in both house and senate have already proven that they will do as they wish. But you can give it a try.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    That's not going to do any good people in both house and senate have already proven that they will do as they wish. But you can give it a try.
    I supported his election and went to the rally, volunteered at his call center... He and I are not like best buddies, but asking questions and expecting answers are part of the gig he knows that. He made it known that he would be the voice of the "peoples seat". I'll hold him to the promise and remind him that he has 2 years in office before the next election...

    Doing nothing to fix or address what I feel is wrong and just griping about it is not my plan.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I supported his election and went to the rally, volunteered at his call center... He and I are not like best buddies, but asking questions and expecting answers are part of the gig he knows that. He made it known that he would be the voice of the "peoples seat". I'll hold him to the promise and remind him that he has 2 years in office before the next election...

    Doing nothing to fix or address what I feel is wrong and just griping about it is not my plan.

    Peace...
    As I said give it a try but I have learned that politicians have two differant speech's one for when they are running for reelection and one for other than reelection. Sadly I learned from interaction with my Senator Kay Hagan she does not listen, but I hope everybody will contact Representatives liberal , conservative, libertarian it matters not what group you belong to all that matters is we are all Americans. It's WE THE PEOPLE AGAINST the government.

  5. #14
    mojo Guest
    Going to get "very " interesting over the next 2 1/2 years boys and girls........better be ready for anything!!

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    This has opened my eyes very wide it's not just a democrat thing it's the whole political system. It's Republicans that are pushing this not democrats I am sure obama will gracely sign this bill into law. It's time for a change they all must go. Not in November not next month not tomrrow. They must go NOW.

    To the government

    T.O.Y.S. Forever.
    I'm in full agreement, Republican or Democrat makes little difference these days. If our elected officials are not going to protect and support the US Constitution, vote them out.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,897
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Remember how we all were excited about Scott Brown winning the election? Here are the names that are stained on that bill.

    Mr. MCCAIN (for himself, Mr. LIEBERMAN, Mr. INHOFE, Mr. BROWN of Massachusetts, Mr. WICKER, Mr. CHAMBLISS, Mr. LEMIEUX, Mr. SESSIONS, and Mr. VITTER) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

    The American people have been had
    .
    We've been had for a very long time, nothing new. Everything takes time, somethings a lot of time. Everyone thinks that it's the Liberals/Progressives only that are the culprit in this NWO we're headed toward, nothing could be further from the truth. No one wants to believe me when I say "The Book" has already been written, and nothing will change the ending. No one wants to believe me when I say that there are NO MISTAKES IN POLITICS. It's all a FACADE, the government is not stupid, they know the people are. The very first in the political realm to mention the NWO in our generation was no other than..BUSH SR. in his speech about the 1000 Points of Light many years ago when he was President. They're all in on it, every administration, regardless of party affiliation. Does anyone truly believe that we got here by accident or a long list of screw ups? Perfect accidents and perfect screw ups, and all perfectly timed to fit every piece of the puzzle in place at the perfect time. It's all Perfect, no mistakes.

    We don't vote for anyone for President that those in power did not choose for us to vote for, and be elected, everything is controlled. Everything is GLOBAL, everything will be GLOBAL, the coming elections won't change anything or slow them down, they've got it covered. Any way you look at it , whether it's the Bible you believe, in relation to End Times, or just what you witness everyday in the news, it all pans out the same. New World Order, One World Monetary System, One World Government, you name it and it's all perfectly in place and aligned to coincide one with the other. One administration sets it up for the next , it has to be that way to deceive the public into thinking that there's always an option, when there really is none, and the game goes on. It's too late for them to turn back now, there prepared to succeed at any cost, and they will succeed. This sounds pretty heavy, right? Yea, that's what they want you to think, it works for them, you know, conspiracy and all that stuff. The good news is that I won't be here, and when all of the smoke clears, God is the winner, just like "The Book" says.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  8. #17
    I agree with Ringo. There is no way we are going to "vote" this "infection" away. If that was ever an option, iit isn't now. This country is too far gone down the path to socialism and the NWO. Oh, I'll vote whenever the opportunity arises, and write the occasional letter, e-mail, or letter-to-the-editor, but it's all to no avail.

    Let's be realistic. We are on, as I believe HK alluded to, a runaway express train. Who's gonna stop it? November? 2012? Ain't gonna happen.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    We've been had for a very long time, nothing new. Everything takes time, somethings a lot of time. Everyone thinks that it's the Liberals/Progressives only that are the culprit in this NWO we're headed toward, nothing could be further from the truth. No one wants to believe me when I say "The Book" has already been written, and nothing will change the ending. No one wants to believe me when I say that there are NO MISTAKES IN POLITICS. It's all a FACADE, the government is not stupid, they know the people are. The very first in the political realm to mention the NWO in our generation was no other than..BUSH SR. in his speech about the 1000 Points of Light many years ago when he was President. They're all in on it, every administration, regardless of party affiliation. Does anyone truly believe that we got here by accident or a long list of screw ups? Perfect accidents and perfect screw ups, and all perfectly timed to fit every piece of the puzzle in place at the perfect time. It's all Perfect, no mistakes.

    We don't vote for anyone for President that those in power did not choose for us to vote for, and be elected, everything is controlled. Everything is GLOBAL, everything will be GLOBAL, the coming elections won't change anything or slow them down, they've got it covered. Any way you look at it , whether it's the Bible you believe, in relation to End Times, or just what you witness everyday in the news, it all pans out the same. New World Order, One World Monetary System, One World Government, you name it and it's all perfectly in place and aligned to coincide one with the other. One administration sets it up for the next , it has to be that way to deceive the public into thinking that there's always an option, when there really is none, and the game goes on. It's too late for them to turn back now, there prepared to succeed at any cost, and they will succeed. This sounds pretty heavy, right? Yea, that's what they want you to think, it works for them, you know, conspiracy and all that stuff. The good news is that I won't be here, and when all of the smoke clears, God is the winner, just like "The Book" says.
    I do not duisagree with anything that you wrote. This thread was started as a warning to those that might be surprised when this happens.

  10. #19
    Germany is to Greece as China is to America. The greek society is now igniting a flame that will burn that country beyond recognition. It's getting very hot here. Hotter than its ever been. The only thing we have going for us that greece don't is the quality and persevearance of our citizens. Soryy but it's true. We would'nt burn our country for such minor issues but when we do get smart and reach that point ,there is no stopping the American patriot.
    liberalism and lefty politics is a mental disorder.
    NEVER FORGET 9*11*01

  11. Anything the Obummer Admin. does is OK. If you don't agree with it then you're "raysis".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dear Fellow Tea Party Patriots,
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:04 PM
  2. FreedomForce.us needs YOU!
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. House Resolution HR 45 Proposed
    By ricbak in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 09:54 AM
  4. Attention Bikers
    By Austin in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
  5. Millionaire's Patriot's school/gun offer
    By upanchor in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 10:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast