Patriots can I have your attention please!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots can I have your attention please!!!!

Exclamation Patriots can I have your attention please!!!!

Has anyone heard about the new legislation that is trying to be passed in Congress?
    Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

Sounds good doesn't it?...
    Well not so good when you read the fine print.

SEC. 5. DETENTION WITHOUT TRIAL OF UNPRIVILEGED ENEMY BELLIGERENTS.

An individual, including a citizen of the United States, determined to be an unprivileged enemy belligerent under section 3(c)(2) in a manner which satisfies Article 5 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War may be detained without criminal charges and without trial for the duration of hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners in which the individual has engaged, or which the individual has purposely and materially supported, consistent with the law of war and any authorization for the use of military force provided by Congress pertaining to such hostilities.

In regards to an American citizen until he has been proven to be what he is accused of he still has rights that are protected by the the bill of rights.

And guess who is the author of this bill?
    Read The Bill: S. 3081 - GovTrack.us

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Has anyone heard about the new legislation that is trying to be passed in Congress?
    Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

Sounds good doesn't it?...
    Well not so good when you read the fine print.

SEC. 5. DETENTION WITHOUT TRIAL OF UNPRIVILEGED ENEMY BELLIGERENTS.

An individual, including a citizen of the United States, determined to be an unprivileged enemy belligerent under section 3(c)(2) in a manner which satisfies Article 5 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War may be detained without criminal charges and without trial for the duration of hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners in which the individual has engaged, or which the individual has purposely and materially supported, consistent with the law of war and any authorization for the use of military force provided by Congress pertaining to such hostilities.

In regards to an American citizen until he has been proven to be what he is accused of he still has rights that are protected by the the bill of rights.

And guess who is the author of this bill?
    Read The Bill: S. 3081 - GovTrack.us
    You tube video explaing this Monster. You may or may not like Alex Jones but listen to the man for once even a blind squrrel will find an acorn once or twice, and a broke clock is correct two times a day.
    YouTube - Alex Breaks Down McCain & Lieberman's "Enemy Belligerents" Bill on The Alex Jones Show
    YouTube - Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010
    YouTube - Enemy Belligerent Interrogation Bill S.3081
    YouTube - S.3081 - Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

And who gets to decide who is the enemy?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Alex Jones breaks it down pretty good.
    YouTube - Alex Breaks Down McCain-Graham S.3081 Indefinite Detention & Torture Bill on The Alex Jones Show

Those is power and their Puppetmasters? This is, indeed, very troubling and poses a clear and present danger to ALL freedom-loving U.S. citizens, who speak out in defense of their GOD-given rights.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I used to think we were taking little steps each day toward the NWO but I now think we are on a runaway locomotive down a one way track.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Remember how we all were excited about Scott Brown winning the election? Here are the names that are stained on that bill.

Mr. MCCAIN (for himself, Mr. LIEBERMAN, Mr. INHOFE, Mr. BROWN of Massachusetts, Mr. WICKER, Mr. CHAMBLISS, Mr. LEMIEUX, Mr. SESSIONS, and Mr. VITTER) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

The American people have been had.

And Bush got raked over the coals for warrantless wire taps. Obama administration will get another media pass on this one.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    And Bush got raked over the coals for warrantless wire taps. Obama administration will get another media pass on this one.
    This has opened my eyes very wide it's not just a democrat thing it's the whole political system. It's Republicans that are pushing this not democrats I am sure obama will gracely sign this bill into law. It's time for a change they all must go. Not in November not next month not tomrrow. They must go NOW.

To the government

T.O.Y.S. Forever.

That's the scary part...

I sent a message to Mr Brown in regards to this bill with questions and my thoughts about how this could be used against good US citizens. No reply yet...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast