National Association for Gun Rights information

Thread: National Association for Gun Rights information

National Association for Gun Rights information

Please take a few minutes to listen the short audio briefing Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) has recorded for you.

Unless you and I act now, H.R. 45, one of the most draconian gun control bills ever introduced, will continue to gain steam in Congress.

That's why it is so important that you take the short Gun Rights Survey below.
    Visit the National Association for Gun Rights and take the survey. Let's KEEP our 2nd Amendment rights!

National Association for Gun Rights
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

Can someone explain to me... what this National Association for Gun Rights is?

I never heard of them before I started getting spammed by them. Who are they and why do I care? Feels like scammers playing off NRA and GOA colors.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Can someone explain to me... what this National Association for Gun Rights is?

I never heard of them before I started getting spammed by them. Who are they and why do I care? Feels like scammers playing off NRA and GOA colors.
    you can see more about them here: About Us I am not affiliated with them and was actually referred to them by the guy at Discount Guns in Las Vegas when he and I were chatting about how they are trying to do away with the Clark County Blue Card registration... I get emails from them once in a while and they have a lot of stuff on Gun Legislation on their home page. The NRA is kind of a double edged sword... They help (and hinder) the Gun Rights cause in a lot of ways I for one will ALWAYS welcome another "Pro gun" group over another "anti gun" group any day!!!
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

5. Post NRA = Compromise

I'm a proud member and employee of the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR). NAGR was founded in 2000 to assist the growing movement of pro-Second Amendment organizations. We are not scammers. Unlike the NRA, NAGR does NOT compromise in the fight against gun control. Hopefully you've heard about the NRA's recent treachery in the news. Below are some links to recent stories on the NRA's sellouts:

NRA Now Leans Toward Endorsing Harry Reid
    NRA Issues Gag Order to Its Board Members on Elena Kagan
    Deja Vu: the NRA and the Democratic crocodiles.

For more criticism of the NRA, go to nrawol.net.

Glockomatic

P.S. Be sure to check us out at nagr.org.