Woody Allen says President Obama should be granted dictatorial powers (seriously) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woody Allen says President Obama should be granted dictatorial powers (seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    "Allen has lost conection with realality.."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

Please provide the name of one in Hollywood, or in music,except for Country, that hasn't lost touch with reality..if they ever had it from the start.
    chuck norris.
    but I know what you mean.. 99% of them or more have sold their souls.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    COLD, HARD, TRUTH....

Peace...

hopefully the moonbats have similar doctors to MJ. If BO needs something to do he should clean up his oil spill before world domination through surrender by being bored to death by having their ass kissed to much.

Holly weird has it's own way of looking at things. Most of the producers, stars, etc are nothing more than whores and whore mongers--that is the ones that are not queer. Why anyone would even listen to anything these scumbags say is beyond me. When they reach "star" status the sheeple think they are gods instead of just actors playing out parts.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I can see that being this summer's blockbuster. Perhaps grossing more than "Titanic"..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Question Dude, seriously, what is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Holly weird has it's own way of looking at things. Most of the producers, stars, etc are nothing more than whores and whore mongers--that is the ones that are not queer. Why anyone would even listen to anything these scumbags say is beyond me. When they reach "star" status the sheeple think they are gods instead of just actors playing out parts.
    Hello, 1950 called, they want their ignorant attitude back.

While I agree with you that celebrities are out of touch, the whole whore, whore-monger, and queer thing is pretty played out.

Besides, methink thou doth protest too much.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    I don't understand why we can't accept the political advice of Woody Allen. He is, after all, an actor and a pervert. These are perfect qualifications for political experts - and office holders.
    You are spot on!! I have NEVER understood why the "star gazers" pay any attention to what these idiots think about social issues and politics. Give them a microphone and they suddenly think they are genius. What a bunch of losers! And you can throw in MOST of the stand-up comedians with them too!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Hello, 1950 called, they want their ignorant attitude back.

While I agree with you that celebrities are out of touch, the whole whore, whore-monger, and queer thing is pretty played out.

Besides, methink thou doth protest too much.
    I don't think the whore or queer thing is "pretty well played out" in Hollywood at all! They are a bunch of liberal wackos. They get a microphone or a screen and suddenly, they think they're all Albert Einstein's. If anyone doubts the worth of liberalism, just look at the shape California in is, and try to argue your point. You're a laughing stock if you do.

The main problem with Liberalism is that, while it may sound all rosy and quaint in speeches, or in the paper, it just doesn't work out that way in real life. And it's WAY too costly, because it takes from those that have it, and gives to those that don't, and won't....because of their lack of ethics. And over time, the number of folks on the receiving line get bigger, and the number of folks on the giving side get smaller.

Anybody that doubts me, do some research. We now have in this Nation only about 50 % who pay taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    I don't think the whore or queer thing is "pretty well played out" in Hollywood at all! They are a bunch of liberal wackos. They get a microphone or a screen and suddenly, they think they're all Albert Einstein's. If anyone doubts the worth of liberalism, just look at the shape California in is, and try to argue your point. You're a laughing stock if you do.

The main problem with Liberalism is that, while it may sound all rosy and quaint in speeches, or in the paper, it just doesn't work out that way in real life. And it's WAY too costly, because it takes from those that have it, and gives to those that don't, and won't....because of their lack of ethics. And over time, the number of folks on the receiving line get bigger, and the number of folks on the giving side get smaller.

Anybody that doubts me, do some research. We now have in this Nation only about 50 % who pay taxes.
    I agree that a lot, perhaps most of the Hollweird set are from another planet. There are a few conservatives and a few Christians but the majority for sure are way to the left. I heard one of the more conservative ones say one time that if you were not a part of the far left it was a lot harder to get work.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree that a lot, perhaps most of the Hollweird set are from another planet. There are a few conservatives and a few Christians but the majority for sure are way to the left. I heard one of the more conservative ones say one time that if you were not a part of the far left it was a lot harder to get work.
    A lot harder to get work? It couldn't be! That would be discrimination against those with whom you don't agree. And discrimination is bad.

Oh, silly me! I forgot. The Left wants everybody else to do as they 'SAY", not do as they "DO". They are so disingenuous they stink!!!!!!!!! Just like their liberal policies that cost so much. They want everybnody else to pay the cost of their Liberal policies. They don't want to shoulder the financial burden. California is a GREAT EXAMPLE!! All California's Liberal thinking and acting for years cost the so much, it's put hem at the brink of bankruptcy. And I don't want the rest of the AMERICAN taxpayers to bail them out either. I don't want one cent of my tax monet going to California for ANYTHING!!! we tried to tell them fot years they're crazy out there and their political views suck, and they wouldn't be able to pay for them. NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF!~ And I don't want to pay to bail them out and let them get rewarded for bad judgment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast