Obama Administration Apologizes to China for Arizona Law - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Administration Apologizes to China for Arizona Law

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

I feel better, you said it for me.
    Yeah, me too. I'm into "sensory overload" with what's going on in this country and am rapidly running out of words. I can't keep up with the lunacy.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, me too. I'm into "sensory overload" with what's going on in this country and am rapidly running out of words. I can't keep up with the lunacy.
    +1..Thanks for saying that for me too.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I guess at this point I just felt like posting something to increase the number of posts I have made??? What else can be written about this one?
    ANGRY? well yea!!!
    Have contempt and loathing for the officials that have been elected to represent this great nation? Sure do!!!
    What's next? Ask the British if they would like to have the land back?

The more I read and watch the news the more convinced I have become of a sad fact. The current US administration has become a bow to please everyone, ass kissing, apologize for being who we are, ignore the people and pretend like all the citizens think like we do bunch of groveling morons.

OK Rant over... Feel better? No because tomorrow there will be another post, Yahoo news bulletin, or Fox News report that will have me shaking my head again in utter disbelief at the level of stupidity our leaders exhibit.

Peace...
    +1 6shooter. After Obama treated the British PM so badly back in early 2009, I wrote a letter of apology to the British Embassy in Washington, D. C. I actually got a really nice reply, thanking me for "expressing support for the special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom"...and expressing "confidence in the durability of our historic relationship. Sincerely, Sir Nigel Sheinwald, British Ambassador".

I apologized for Obama. How's that for "fair play"?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I'm with you, JJ. It's getting so I hate listening to the lastest news (insanity), but know that I MUST do so because "knowledge is power". We HAVE to stay informed so we know what/whose policies we're up against.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1 6shooter. After Obama treated the British PM so badly back in early 2009, I wrote a letter of apology to the British Embassy in Washington, D. C. I actually got a really nice reply, thanking me for "expressing support for the special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom"...and expressing "confidence in the durability of our historic relationship. Sincerely, Sir Nigel Sheinwald, British Ambassador".

I think the sheeple that voted for him should apologize to the real patriots of this country. and I used to think Clinton was an embarrassment.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

I feel better, you said it for me.
    Amen Brother...
    I know I'm not alone in feeling this way and that is comfort. Thank you all.

I begin to think "what's next?" and then turn on the news or read a post here (keep the posts coming by the way, we need the news be it bad or good) or sit and read the paper and BANG!! the answer hits me like a stone thrown at my head.. They really are that stupid, clueless, and obtuse!

Then I read this... Primary Voters Send Harsh Message to Senate Incumbents - Yahoo! News

OK Some hope...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I need a hug.. (I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face)

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post

Good for you!! Yea,when 2012 comes and he is removed from office we all should force him to send out letters of apology with a promise that it will never happen again...

Peace...

JSDinTexas Guest
    What part of denying all human rights by China does BO not understand? I can't wait for Nov 2012!

This may have already been posted. It's like beating a dead horse.

YouTube - C-SPAN Ted Poe questions Eric Holder Arizona Immigration Law
    [

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12