Obama Administration Apologizes to China for Arizona Law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Administration Apologizes to China for Arizona Law

Obama Administration Apologizes to China for Arizona Law

"During talks on human rights, Assistant Secretary of State Michael Posner actually apologized to his Chinese counterparts for the Arizona anti illegal immigration law, among other things. Eyebrows are already being raised by the spectacle."

According to the AP:

"Posner said in addition to talks on freedom of religion and expression, labor rights and rule of law, officials also discussed Chinese complaints about problems with U.S. human rights, which have included crime, poverty, homelessness and racial discrimination.

"He said U.S. officials did not whitewash the American record and in fact raised on its own a new immigration law in Arizona that requires police to ask about a person's immigration status if there is suspicion the person is in the country illegally."

Read More

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Hope and Change...

Disgusting isn't it? What amazes me is the Obama supporters who can't figure out what is wrong with this scenario. They are so caught up in their support of the current adminsitration that they can't see any problem.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Let me get this right............

>~
    "During talks on human rights, Assistant Secretary of State Michael Posner actually apologized to his Chinese counterparts for the Arizona anti illegal immigration law, among other things. Eyebrows are already being raised by the spectacle."

~ 'Tiananmen Square' protests of 1989. It was at this time that between 200-3000 civilians were killed and thousands more were injured. ~

Do we even know how many people were executed by Capital Punishment? China's Capital Cases Still Secret, Arbitrary - washingtonpost.com

Semper Fi

What in the hell does China have to do with Arizona's immigration law??? China squashes human rights every day with their totalitarian, hard line communist regime!!! The "obummessiah" is a disgrace!!!

I would like to apologize to the world for Obama,
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Words escape me.

The irony is that I found this link contained inside the link that lukem posted. CA cities are boycotting AZ for passing the same law that already exists in CA!!! I guess the objection is that AZ might actually enforce theirs.

Hot Air LA City Councilman blasts AZ law for provisions in CA penal code

I guess at this point I just felt like posting something to increase the number of posts I have made??? What else can be written about this one?
    ANGRY? well yea!!!
    Have contempt and loathing for the officials that have been elected to represent this great nation? Sure do!!!
    What's next? Ask the British if they would like to have the land back?

The more I read and watch the news the more convinced I have become of a sad fact. The current US administration has become a bow to please everyone, ass kissing, apologize for being who we are, ignore the people and pretend like all the citizens think like we do bunch of groveling morons.

OK Rant over... Feel better? No because tomorrow there will be another post, Yahoo news bulletin, or Fox News report that will have me shaking my head again in utter disbelief at the level of stupidity our leaders exhibit.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I expect nothing less from an administration that speaks out against a law that none of them have read. They call themselves experts on something they have no direct knowledge of.

So the federal government is apologizing because AZ passed a law that allows them to enforce a law that, on a federal level, already exists? They just have not been able to or won't enforce it to what the states feels is acceptable.

I was raised illegal was illegal and breaking the law was not only bad but came with consequences. So if you are here illegally then you are breaking the law and the consequence is being deported. Seems simple to me.... No apology needed.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I guess at this point I just felt like posting something to increase the number of posts I have made??? What else can be written about this one?
    ANGRY? well yea!!!
    Have contempt and loathing for the officials that have been elected to represent this great nation? Sure do!!!
    What's next? Ask the British if they would like to have the land back?

The more I read and watch the news the more convinced I have become of a sad fact. The current US administration has become a bow to please everyone, ass kissing, apologize for being who we are, ignore the people and pretend like all the citizens think like we do bunch of groveling morons.

OK Rant over... Feel better? No because tomorrow there will be another post, Yahoo news bulletin, or Fox News report that will have me shaking my head again in utter disbelief at the level of stupidity our leaders exhibit.

Peace...

I feel better, you said it for me.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast