Senate Candidate Falsely States He Served in Vietnam - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senate Candidate Falsely States He Served in Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    You're still the same old Troll, Iceman, still plying the same old trade. (Curiously, I see there for a while you even signed your posts as a "troll", but stopped. What happened...a little too close to the truth?)

You provide a perfect example for the Ektarrian maxim: "People judge other people by themselves." Again.
    If I am a "troll" and these uber-conservatives know they are being "trolled", then why do they even respond?

One would think, that these anointed, holier then thou individuals who claim to have all the answers, would simply ignore a lowly "troll" who is allegedly baiting them.

IMO, some of the people here are wrapped to tight, and exhibit points of view filled with paranoia, and grandiose delusional points of view.

Calling me a "troll" and attacking me by name calling, is not only disrespectful it shows ignorance, and immaturity.

Grandiose delusions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paranoia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're right, of course...you're always right. But I don't see how referring to you as a 'Troll' constitutes "name calling"...if I refer to a dog as a dog I'm not calling it a name...just identifying it.

But I see your point about ignoring you, and perhaps I am going about this the wrong way. I'm on a wide variety of sites like this on a number of topics and I've never felt the need to "Ignore" anyone, preferring to eventually allow intellectual discourse find our way out of any contention naturally. (You will, probably, find that I'm ill equipped to participate in such an effort but I'll take that chance and provide you with that ammunition willingly). I'm torn between making you my first "Ignore", even if only as an experiment and to satisfy what appears to be your goal for us, and in letting the chips fall as they may and seeing if things shake out eventually and we're able to get through your perpetual antagonism and belligerence. You do provide a challenge, that's for sure.

We'll see...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Yeah, same thing. Or maybe I "Mis-typed" when I posted it. Oh, well...

Maybe there should be a movement to recall some of these Bastids...tell 'em we're SO sorry, be we "Mis-voted".

lol I like it! how many obama voters realized they misvoted??
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    If I am a "troll" and these uber-conservatives know they are being "trolled", then why do they even respond?

One would think, that these anointed, holier then thou individuals who claim to have all the answers, would simply ignore a lowly "troll" who is allegedly baiting them.

IMO, some of the people here are wrapped to tight, and exhibit points of view filled with paranoia, and grandiose delusional points of view.

Calling me a "troll" and attacking me by name calling, is not only disrespectful it shows ignorance, and immaturity.

Grandiose delusions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paranoia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why did YOU bring religious attitudes into this discussion? Purely for the sake of baiting those you know you disagree with concerning religion.

As for your hinted slight concerning someone on this site lying about their military service, status as a LEO, etc. Be a man. If you think someone is lying, please call them on it. If it's not serious enough to call them over, it's not serious enough to bring up.

While we are on the subject, tell us about your service. Where do you get the experience to be able to suspect anyone doesn't have the background they present?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Why did YOU bring religious attitudes into this discussion? Purely for the sake of baiting those you know you disagree with concerning religion.

As for your hinted slight concerning someone on this site lying about their military service, status as a LEO, etc. Be a man. If you think someone is lying, please call them on it. If it's not serious enough to call them over, it's not serious enough to bring up.

While we are on the subject, tell us about your service. Where do you get the experience to be able to suspect anyone doesn't have the background they present?
    +1. He's obviously not gonna man up, Wolf, cause he's got nothing, nothing at all.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123