Progressives Attempt to Make Church and State One and the Same - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96

Thread: Progressives Attempt to Make Church and State One and the Same

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    troll alert
    Nope. You're the troll, Doug. God doesn't like corrupt government. That's why he granted the prayers of the Progressives for less government corruption.

  2.   
  3. #12
    It was progressive alright. Look where we are. Here they call it progressive. In Russia they call it communism.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You see, the Progressives did not go away. They simply morphed into the modern day Democratic Party. Of course, there are exceptions to this, and there are indisputably Progressives in the Republican Party as well, beginning, it seems, with Teddy Roosevelt, but overall, the Democratic Party has been overrun by the Progressive machine.
    American love the Progressives. If you don't believe me, just try to repeal the The Reclamation Act 1902 which funds irrigation projects for the arid lands of states in the American West.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    When the Progressives realized what it was that stood in their way of transforming America — God, Constitution, and the Founding Fathers — they reconsidered their agenda, and slowly but surely have dismantled these elements that were at the core of American values.
    Wrong. We Progressives love God, the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.

    The Founding Fathers have been portrayed as “rich white racists,” the Constitution has been distorted beyond recognition, and God has been removed from daily life.
    I know of no well known progressive who says that the Founding Fathers of America were rich white racists. However, I do know of a well known evangelical Christian Pentecostal who says they were.

    The Founding Fathers of America were rich, white racists who compromised the soul of America.

    --Rod Parsley

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    Wrong. We Progressives love God, the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.
    So help me understand something, Mr. Cooper...

    It's my understanding - perhaps incorrectly - that the modern Progressive movement, in the form of Hillary Clinton for one, is in the process negotiating away our Constitutionally guaranteed 2nd Amendment Rights and globalizing our Constitution. As a gun owner and supporter of the 2nd Amendment - which I can only assume you are by dint of your being here, and support for which is the reason this site exists - don't you feel at least a little conflicted and confused by this?

    If so, why do you support it so energetically? If not, what are you doing here if not to dilute and sabotage the website and our efforts?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    the modern Progressive movement...is...negotiating away our Constitutionally guaranteed 2nd Amendment Rights
    Why do you say that?

    the modern Progressive movement...is ...globalizing our Constitution.
    What does that mean?

  8. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    As a gun owner and supporter of the 2nd Amendment - which I can only assume you are by dint of your being here, and support for which is the reason this site exists - don't you feel at least a little conflicted and confused by this?
    I do own guns. In fact, I own many of them.

    What exactly you mean by "supporter of the 2ed Amendment." Are you talking about the actual worlds of the Amendment, which are ridiculously ambiguous; or a particular interpretation of those words, of which there are several, if not many, that are reasonable constructions?

    Are you talking about my opinion of a particular judicial opinion on the meaning of the Amendment?

  9. #18
    The 'Bible', 'Koran' ect. are the problems here.

    I know you can't bring EVERYONE along when things change and progress, and no matter what you do, 15% of the population will stay enriched where they were simply because they are mentally ill and can't move with the times or changes in facts.

    Religon and FAR outlived it's usefulness.

    According to the constitution of the US, everyone has the RIGHT to believe in Gummy Bears, Invisible People in the sky, White Buffalo, vapor clouds, alien abduction or Wal-Mart as their 'Deities' of their choice.

    Now, remember,
    It was 2004 before the 'Cathloc Church' finally admitted that the Earth wasn't the center of the Universe.
    IT was 2006 before the Cathloc Church officially recognized the earth orbited around the sun...

    They still haven't accepted there is a Milky Way galaxy or there are other galaxies out there...

    --------------------

    Since the biggest threat to the planet is just too many damn people,
    The religions are still telling it's people to go out and pump out as many off spring as they can.

    They still SWEAR the earth and heavens were 'Made' in 6 days (that's 6 periods of 24 hours each),
    And the planet is only 6,000 years old, when we have written records that go back between 10,000 and 15,000 years,
    And the scientific evidence the planet is more than 4.5 BILLION years old.

    ---------------------------

    Judaeo–Christian religions (Christian, Muslim, Jewish) all treat women like property, second class subjects.

    I guess they have to feel like 'Manly Men' by keeping the women in 'Their Place'...

    ----------------------------

    Judaeo–Christian religions are the only ones that teach the earth was put here to be used up by man.

    Not that we should take care of this rock, since it's the only mud-ball we have to live on!
    All other religons take into account we have to pass the planet on to our descendants,
    Some recommend we look at any changes 7 generations down the road!

    We aren't passed the planet from our grandparents, we are BORROWING IT from our grand children!

    ---------------------------

    Anyway, religion has long outlived it's merger usefulness, been corrupted to the point of being destructive and should have died out a long time ago...

    Now, lets heat from the 'Bible' quoting 15% that can't seem to deal with reality...

  10. #19
    Actually Trolls like yourself have outlived their usefulness if you ever had any to start with.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    The 'Bible', 'Koran' ect. are the problems here.

    I know you can't bring EVERYONE along when things change and progress, and no matter what you do, 15% of the population will stay enriched where they were simply because they are mentally ill and can't move with the times or changes in facts.

    Religon and FAR outlived it's usefulness.

    According to the constitution of the US, everyone has the RIGHT to believe in Gummy Bears, Invisible People in the sky, White Buffalo, vapor clouds, alien abduction or Wal-Mart as their 'Deities' of their choice.

    Now, remember,
    It was 2004 before the 'Cathloc Church' finally admitted that the Earth wasn't the center of the Universe.
    IT was 2006 before the Cathloc Church officially recognized the earth orbited around the sun...

    They still haven't accepted there is a Milky Way galaxy or there are other galaxies out there...

    --------------------

    Since the biggest threat to the planet is just too many damn people,
    The religions are still telling it's people to go out and pump out as many off spring as they can.

    They still SWEAR the earth and heavens were 'Made' in 6 days (that's 6 periods of 24 hours each),
    And the planet is only 6,000 years old, when we have written records that go back between 10,000 and 15,000 years,
    And the scientific evidence the planet is more than 4.5 BILLION years old.

    ---------------------------

    Judaeo–Christian religions (Christian, Muslim, Jewish) all treat women like property, second class subjects.

    I guess they have to feel like 'Manly Men' by keeping the women in 'Their Place'...

    ----------------------------

    Judaeo–Christian religions are the only ones that teach the earth was put here to be used up by man.

    Not that we should take care of this rock, since it's the only mud-ball we have to live on!
    All other religons take into account we have to pass the planet on to our descendants,
    Some recommend we look at any changes 7 generations down the road!

    We aren't passed the planet from our grandparents, we are BORROWING IT from our grand children!

    ---------------------------

    Anyway, religion has long outlived it's merger usefulness, been corrupted to the point of being destructive and should have died out a long time ago...

    Now, lets heat from the 'Bible' quoting 15% that can't seem to deal with reality...
    Yes, yes, living a life of righteousness as your basis truly has ruined our nation!!!

    Your reality shall change one day my friend, I pray it is not too late for you when it does.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast