Obama, Calderon Blast Arizona Immigration Law - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama, Calderon Blast Arizona Immigration Law

Bomb mexico

YouTube - Major Kong Rides the Bomb
    Why don't we just bomb mexico, then rebuild it just like every other county we bomb?
    The mexicans will have a new country, and won't want to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    2012 can't get here soon enough. A leader of this country does not allow another leader of another control to disrespect a state or people of America.
    It was just a "touchy-feely" photo op to help B.O. gain more support from the Hispanic segment of our society.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

They are welcome here... I have no issue with any person who wants to come to this country with dreams of good fortune and a wish to be a part of America. As long as they bring along the desire to be an American while keeping their identity and have the desire to work for their success and pay their share. Let them come...

If they can keep the ordinance falling on the locations full of drug cartel strong holds, OK by me.

What I and many other Americans will no longer tolerate, are the ones who attempt to enter into this country illegally and take the money without paying the taxes, commit crimes, bring drugs into the country, and expect to get anything free with minimal effort. I have never been a free loader. At many times in my life I have worked more than 1 job and to this day I will do barter work to get things I want or need.

I'm not unique in doing so, many of my friends do the same and I'm sure many on this site do more work than they would really like to. When you work hard and see the money that you pay in taxes get taken by so many who don't work for it or do not pay anything back into the system, it begins to have an effect on you. I see the town I live in struggle with budget issues and the answer is to increase property taxes. Here in MA it's a liberal haven and they love to propose bills to give things to anyone who has their hand out. I get sick of the free for not me system here in MA.

I had dinner a few nights ago with a friend that I worked for on a part time basis. He had to close his business due to the tax increases and the financial burden he was facing due to the health care laws that were rammed up our asses here in MA. That had a financial effect for me.

In-state tuition, driver’s licenses urged for illegal immigrants - The Boston Globe

And who is going to pay for this?? Me and all the rest of the hard working tax payers here in MA. Now will I get any free money to pay for my children to go to college? Uh, not likely. I get charged to renew my drivers license, no free ride there for me or any of the other LEGAL residents.

So MY issue with the illegals is simple. They are here illegally and that is the issue. Register with the INS and apply for citizenship and all will be well. Keep out of trouble, pay your share of taxes and fees, don't expect things for free and don't try and tell me when and where I can display my countries flag. Simple I think...

That will be my last 2 pennies for this thread.

Massachusetts

Summary Demographic State Data (and Source)
    Population (2008 CB estimate): 6,497,967
    Population (2000 Census): 6,349,097
    Foreign-Born Population (2008 FAIR est.): 960,230
    Foreign-Born Population (2000 Census): 772,983
    Share Foreign-Born (2008 FAIR est.): 14.8%
    Share Foreign-Born (2000): 12.2%
    Immigrant Stock (2000 CB est.): 1,708,000
    Share Immigrant Stock (2000 est.): 26.9%
    Naturalized U.S. Citizens (2006 Census): 430,545
    Share Naturalized (2006): 47.4%
    Legal Immigrant Admission (DHS 1997-2006): 250,028
    Refugee Admission (DHS 1997-2006): 15,714
    Illegal Alien Population (2008 FAIR est.): 225,000
    Projected 2050 Population - (2006 FAIR) 10,663,863

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

"no law abiding person -- be they an American citizen, illegal immigrant"

How can you be law abiding and an illegal immigrant at the same time????????????

Quote Originally Posted by BulletTrainingLtd View Post
    "no law abiding person -- be they an American citizen, illegal immigrant"

How can you be law abiding and an illegal immigrant at the same time????????????
    +1 Law-abiding ILLEGAL immigrant sounds like a misnomer to me, too, Bullet!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

This is what Mexico's Tourism Industry feels about Arizona and it's citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    This is what Mexico's Tourism Industry feels about Arizona and it's citizens.
    Perhaps a missing link?

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

9. The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency .It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency .It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
    Good point, Wooddoctor, and well phrased.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency .It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
    The crux of the matter. Well stated. Agree 1000%.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast