Mexican President Calderon Presses For Gun Control - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican President Calderon Presses For Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Thanks for the fricking 10-foot-long post. Most of us here have the mental ability to click a link.
    O.K. where is the wise guy that forced you to read it?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

handgonnetoter Guest
    I enjoyed reading the 10 foot long post. The Mexican President is wrong. One cannot buy military grade weapons at a gun store or a gun show. Same ol' Liberal scare tactics - he must be on the Brady Bunch's payroll.

The Mexican President can ki$$ my a$$

Calderon stands up in the U.S. Congress and bashes the hell out of Arizona for the Immigration bill - and gets a standing ovation. Then he calls for a reinstaement of the assualt wepons ban - and gets a standing ovation.

"I would ask Congress to help us, with respect, and to understand how important it is for us that you enforce current laws to stem the supply of these weapons to criminals and consider reinstating the assault weapons ban," he said.

Calderon: U.S. needs assault weapons ban - Focus on Mexico- msnbc.com

This from the guy who just finished disrepecting a soveriegn American state, in front of our spineless apologist, because they want to enforce current laws to stem the supply of illegal aliens across the border.

The Mexican President can ki$$ my a$$. The 'other' President can too.

I wish some one had the guts to ask Calderon how he would feel about Mexico's immigration laws being implemented in Arizona, or anywhere else for that matter. He'd foam at the mouth.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Very rational arguments for reciprocity and parity between American and Mexican immigration laws aside, I'm surprised noone's focussed in on this bit as of yet.
    El Presidenté: ... and I see no reason why we can assume that one day these weapons will not be aimed at U.S. citizens or authorities.
    Yeah... And? What are we as ordinary American citizens to do when weapons are aimed at us?

If the Lame Stream Media were to fully analyze everything that FCH said during hit visit, it would be calling for so much of Obama's policies to be scrapped.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Thanks for the fricking 10-foot-long post. Most of us here have the mental ability to click a link.
    Anthony, go easy on them. They can't help themselves.

10 foot long posting could be a sign of something serious.

F60.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder characterized by at least 3 of the following:

(a) excessive sensitiveness to setbacks and rebuffs;
    (b) tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
    (c) suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
    (d) a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
    (e) recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
    (f) tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
    (g) preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Anthony, go easy on them. They can't help themselves.

10 foot long posting could be a sign of something serious.

F60.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder characterized by at least 3 of the following:

(a) excessive sensitiveness to setbacks and rebuffs;
    (b) tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
    (c) suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
    (d) a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
    (e) recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
    (f) tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
    (g) preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
    Bohemian and I sometimes have differences in opinion but at least he argues the point and doesn't attempt to psychoanalyze the poster. He's passionate about his beliefs and not afraid to discuss them. Try to argue the point and not tear down the individual on a personal level.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Bohemian and I sometimes have differences in opinion but at least he argues the point and doesn't attempt to psychoanalyze the poster. He's passionate about his beliefs and not afraid to discuss them. Try to argue the point and not tear down the individual on a personal level.
    +1.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival: Before You Accuse Me
    When you say "Try to argue the point and not tear down the individual on a personal level", does that include childish name calling?

I enjoy Bohemian's posts! I appreciate the countless hours of research and hard work he puts in. Keep up the great work Bohemian!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast