Mexican President Calderon Presses For Gun Control - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Mexican President Calderon Presses For Gun Control

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I enjoy Bohemian's posts! I appreciate the countless hours of research and hard work he puts in. Keep up the great work Bohemian!!
    I agree. He does a great job digging out the facts. Occasionally I might disagree with some minor point but vary rarely. I find Bohemian to be spot on most of the time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival: Before You Accuse Me
    When you say "Try to argue the point and not tear down the individual on a personal level", does that include childish name calling?
    I'm a big fan of CCR, in fact I have their complete collection from the time they were called The Golliwogs. I think if you research my posts you'll find I don't use name calling. Maybe there's someone else who needs to heed their posted clip.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I'm a big fan of CCR, in fact I have their complete collection from the time they were called The Golliwogs. I think if you research my posts you'll find I don't use name calling. Maybe there's someone else who needs to heed their posted clip.
    ronwill most often when someone continues to point their finger and accuse others of name calling it is because they have four other fingers pointing back at themselves.

    v
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    ronwill most often when someone continues to point their finger and accuse others of name calling it is because they have four other fingers pointing back at themselves.

    v
    I know HK, I'm just playing a bit.
    Last edited by ronwill; 05-21-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Typo

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,556
    I have read page one of this thread so forgive me if someone posted what I am about to say. Don't have the time to read all right now.
    There are many important aspects of this situation but what I feel is most directly and which has the potential to affect us quickly is the mindset and agenda of the geniuses that stood up and applauded the Mexican President, who that is playing us all as dopes.
    WE HAVE TO GET AS MANY OF THOSE IN CONGRESS THAT HAVE APPLAUDED THIS GUY OUT OF THERE!!!!!

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    I have read page one of this thread so forgive me if someone posted what I am about to say. Don't have the time to read all right now.
    There are many important aspects of this situation but what I feel is most directly and which has the potential to affect us quickly is the mindset and agenda of the geniuses that stood up and applauded the Mexican President, who that is playing us all as dopes.
    WE HAVE TO GET AS MANY OF THOSE IN CONGRESS THAT HAVE APPLAUDED THIS GUY OUT OF THERE!!!!!
    All of the demoncraps (socialists) stood up and applauded.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I enjoy Bohemian's posts! I appreciate the countless hours of research and hard work he puts in. Keep up the great work Bohemian!!

    Very True, and what is interesting is MR Bo does put more useful information together by accident than some others do who truly try to articulate something intelligent..........
    Semper Fi

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,556
    AMERICAN
    REPUBLICAN
    DEMOCRAT

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Most of us yes have the ability to click a link yes...will we?...no
    I applaud Bohemian's research. He is extremely thorough. He presents more than just a news story he pieces the puzzle together for those of us that don't have that kind of time.

    I NOMINATE BOHEMIAN AS USACARRY POLITICAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST OF THE YEAR.
    AMEN Brother...

    Bo, Keep it coming, Make 'em 20' long if need be...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I'm a big fan of CCR, in fact I have their complete collection from the time they were called The Golliwogs. I think if you research my posts you'll find I don't use name calling. Maybe there's someone else who needs to heed their posted clip.
    ron, sorry, I included your name in the name calling. You have never done it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama, Calderon Blast Arizona Immigration Law
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:24 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:45 AM
  3. Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:09 AM
  4. Citizen grand jury indicts Obama
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 10:29 AM
  5. 100,000 foot soldiers in Mexican cartels
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast