Hearing Will Challenge Obama's Eligibility - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hearing Will Challenge Obama's Eligibility

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    993
    My only issue with the whole proof of citizenship ("birther") movement is the question of, "If there is evidence out there that the sitting President of the United States of America is not Constitutionally elligible to exercise power A) what would the Left do to insure it never comes to light, and B) what could be done about all of the federal actions taken during his tenure?"

    On the first account, we've seen that they love to make documents disappear if they would embarrass a supreme court nominee and for other reasons, I don't think anyone doubts that they would have no compunctions whatsoever with making a person disappear. For this reason, I'm confident that we will never, ever find out, until, in the fullness of time, like the identity of Deep Throat, after all of the players are dead, someone will read the details of the situation in someone's journal.

    On the second case, what kind of Constitutional crisis would be engendered if suddenly Sotomayor were no longer considered a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America and all of the cases she presided over had to be reheard? What would it mean if there was no TARP or Porkulous bills legally enacted by the Federal government? Would the public debt disappear?

    For these reasons and others, the revelation that Obama was not a "natural born citizen" as the Constitution requires of our Presidents would be as a political, social, and fiscal thermonuclear device detonated in the heart of the American nation and will never be allowed to happen by those in power.

    We need to direct our energies at the Federal Election Commission (FEC) to insure that all future candidates are well, properly, and truly vetted early, to publicly established Constitutional criteria of eligibility, and that all evidence for or against a candidate's eligibility be aired publicly.

    And suffice it to say, I don't believe whatever criteria were used to vet Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility were sorely lacking.

    If this means that certain individuals, truly eligible for the highest office, would be rendered ineligible due to their inability to provide sufficient documentary proof of that fact, then so be it. This would be aided by the mere expedient of a Congressional law under the 14th Amendment to define "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." to not apply to undocumented workers, illegal aliens, or anyone else who did not enter the country in accordance with the law, nor to any persons born on American soil to such persons.

    In sum, we need to abandon this defacto Jus Soli and adopt Jus Sanguinis. No one should be considered a natural born American citizen who is not born to two legal American citizens anywhere in the world (even on vacation), or one legal American citizen and another person who possesses the legal ability to be on American soil.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Kathy I know you haven't been around for a little while but i posted this little gem about a month ago;

    YouTube - Obama EXPOSED! Michelle Admits His Home Country Is Kenya!

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    993
    Unpersuasive. I'm an American of, among others, Scottish descent. I've never even vacationed in Scotland, but I'd have no problem making a rhetorical flourish about "my bonny home country."

    BHO actually did visit his father's home in Kenya several time, so I would expect it even more of him and his mode of speech regarding Kenya with his wife, and so her speech here.

    I wrote not of gotcha journalism with verbal affectations. Those would not even be admitted before a grand jury. I'm talking about eye witness testimony, "I was there when BHO was born in Kenya." or documentary evidence conclusively proving that BHO did not pass through the birth canal while in Hawaii.

    The only thing that video could persuade me to do is to sign a petition to compel government action toward uncovering the types of evidence I mentioned.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Unpersuasive. I'm an American of, among others, Scottish descent. I've never even vacationed in Scotland, but I'd have no problem making a rhetorical flourish about "my bonny home country."

    BHO actually did visit his father's home in Kenya several time, so I would expect it even more of him and his mode of speech regarding Kenya with his wife, and so her speech here.

    I wrote not of gotcha journalism with verbal affectations. Those would not even be admitted before a grand jury. I'm talking about eye witness testimony, "I was there when BHO was born in Kenya." or documentary evidence conclusively proving that BHO did not pass through the birth canal while in Hawaii.

    The only thing that video could persuade me to do is to sign a petition to compel government action toward uncovering the types of evidence I mentioned.
    Please take a look at the questions posed in this thread.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...cy-theory.html
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429

    When are you going to get it though your thick heads that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii?

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Give this a read and tell me what you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

    When are you going to get it though your thick heads that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii?
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...cy-theory.html
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  8. #17
    mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    My only issue with the whole proof of citizenship ("birther") movement is the question of, "If there is evidence out there that the sitting President of the United States of America is not Constitutionally elligible to exercise power A) what would the Left do to insure it never comes to light, and B) what could be done about all of the federal actions taken during his tenure?"

    On the first account, we've seen that they love to make documents disappear if they would embarrass a supreme court nominee and for other reasons, I don't think anyone doubts that they would have no compunctions whatsoever with making a person disappear. For this reason, I'm confident that we will never, ever find out, until, in the fullness of time, like the identity of Deep Throat, after all of the players are dead, someone will read the details of the situation in someone's journal.

    On the second case, what kind of Constitutional crisis would be engendered if suddenly Sotomayor were no longer considered a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America and all of the cases she presided over had to be reheard? What would it mean if there was no TARP or Porkulous bills legally enacted by the Federal government? Would the public debt disappear?

    For these reasons and others, the revelation that Obama was not a "natural born citizen" as the Constitution requires of our Presidents would be as a political, social, and fiscal thermonuclear device detonated in the heart of the American nation and will never be allowed to happen by those in power.

    We need to direct our energies at the Federal Election Commission (FEC) to insure that all future candidates are well, properly, and truly vetted early, to publicly established Constitutional criteria of eligibility, and that all evidence for or against a candidate's eligibility be aired publicly.

    And suffice it to say, I don't believe whatever criteria were used to vet Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility were sorely lacking.

    If this means that certain individuals, truly eligible for the highest office, would be rendered ineligible due to their inability to provide sufficient documentary proof of that fact, then so be it. This would be aided by the mere expedient of a Congressional law under the 14th Amendment to define "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." to not apply to undocumented workers, illegal aliens, or anyone else who did not enter the country in accordance with the law, nor to any persons born on American soil to such persons.

    In sum, we need to abandon this defacto Jus Soli and adopt Jus Sanguinis. No one should be considered a natural born American citizen who is not born to two legal American citizens anywhere in the world (even on vacation), or one legal American citizen and another person who possesses the legal ability to be on American soil.
    Ok........let me see if I'm following you. Lets say BO "is not" eligible! Proof has been found etc that fits the criteria you want and you accept it. You are still saying that nothing, NOTHING should be done to this man and the people around him who knew all along that he and they were in 100% violation of OUR CONSTITUTION in seeing to it that this traitor was placed in the WH. Let me be clear.........bull ****!!!!
    Your response is to do nothing based on the fear that some sort of "thermonuclear" situation might take place that involves our economy, health care, bailouts, rulings by iligitimate justices etc. Then let them happen and let America deal with all of them and show the world the greatness that STILL IS AMERICA, put BO and those who conspired on trial for treason and show the world that OUR CONSITUTION MEANS SOMETHING and is not just a bunch of words written by dead men. Why is it that so many in this country today base their actions on the fear of what might be? You want to forget about this, let it slide, tell the country and the world that some group of traitors can band together, conspire, and succeed in total violation of our laws and piss all over our Constitution and there will be NO consequences!!!??? Then focus on the next time.......make some new laws, tell the FEC to not let this happen again........Good Lord!!!!
    There are laws in place NOW to stop it from happening and it happened. Write a "new law" is liberal speak for DO NOTHING!!! New laws mean nothing to the kind of people that broke the current laws and will do nothing to stop others from doing it again if they beleive they can and NOTHING will be done to them, if they do, except let them serve out their term in office and wish them a sweet fairwell at the end of their term. I just do not beleive what I am reading.
    IF and it is an IF he is not eligable to serve, then EVERYTHING he has signed, every EO, every law he has signed, every bill he has signed, every appointment he has made EVERYTHING he has done is null and void. THIS NATION CAN FACE IT, DEAL WITH IT and CORRECT IT. If it brings about civil conflict then so beit. People in this country need to know that our laws mean something and most of all that our CONSTITUTION is the law of the land and WILL be upheld at all costs and peril......PERIOD!!!
    of course this is all theoretical based on the findings he is not elegible to serve. But I guess I made my point.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    993
    I never stated what I wanted to happen. I stated the facts as I saw them and used them as the basis for my judgement of what those in power would allow to happen.

    I want BHO to be found to have been ineligible to assume the reigns of power, and I want it proved that all those in the DNC and present regime hierarchy to have known that and colluded to suppress that information from the American people, to have all of his actions to date rendered moot, and to have him and all his cohorts tried, convicted, and hung from a gantry on the South Lawn of the White House as traitors.

    Is that clear enough?

    What I stated was that none of that is going to happen, no matter how proper and appropriate it would be if he were ineligible, because those in power will not allow it to happen, and anyone who was in possession of such evidence which could prove that he were ineligible would be in serious danger of life and limb in merely possessing it, let along bring it to the fore.

    And there can always be new law written to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. As I mentioned there needs to be a higher standard for acceptable evidence of a candidate's eligibility, even if that standard prevents certain individuals from assuming office/running/campaining for high office because they can't meet that standard, even though they be actually eligible.

    I also support mandatory punishments for anyone falsifying or being found to be in error in documenting such eligibility requirements for high office, up to and including life imprisonment. I'd love to see Barry Sotero rot in prison for even pretending to be eligible if he were not.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

  10. #19
    mojo Guest
    yep.......you've cleared the fog!!

  11. #20
    handgonnetoter Guest
    Either here or there - either way he and his administration blows! Make sure to vote in November.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Obama eligibility case survives 1st court test
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:48 PM
  2. Keyes vs. Obama 'Eligibility' Trial Date Set
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:44 AM
  3. Eligibility debate explodes on White House 'dialogue' site
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 09:08 AM
  4. Analyst warns eligibility could become flashpoint
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 11:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast