Princeton PULLED DOWN Elena Kagan's thesis - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Princeton PULLED DOWN Elena Kagan's thesis

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Hmm, what was that about name calling.
    Ron, you are missing my whole point. I don't get personal. I didn't mention nobody's handle. (screen name)
    YouTube- council meeting from blazing saddles
    I think all of the ultra religious uber-conservative, paranoid, right wing mental midgets have the same last name. Just like in the movie blazing saddles.

    Hey, I could play Sheriff Bart.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Did somebody say something?? Oh.. Loved your response 2gun

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Did somebody say something?? Oh.. Loved your response 2gun
    Not sure. Thought I might have detected a fly or some other pest.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Here is the full quote from Kagan's thesis:

    "Judges are judges, but they are also men... As
    men and as participants in American life, judges
    will have opinions, prejudices, values. Perhaps
    most important, judges will have goals. And
    because this is so, judges will often try to
    mold and steer the law in order to promote
    certain ethical values and achieve certain
    social ends. Such activity is not necessarily
    wrong or invalid."

  6. #15
    mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Not sure. Thought I might have detected a fly or some other pest.
    Speaking of pests..........it could be the same rat, mouse, mole," vermin" that was at the podium with Barry.
    Boy if that wasnt a sign!!!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Yes...absolutely...+1 to the infinite power...brilliant...right on..."nail on the head". If you still don't know where I stand, I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITH TWOGUN!
    Not exactly sure where you stand as of yet could you make your stance more clearer?

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Ron, you are missing my whole point. I don't get personal. I didn't mention nobody's handle. (screen name)
    YouTube- council meeting from blazing saddles
    I think all of the ultra religious uber-conservative, paranoid, right wing mental midgets have the same last name. Just like in the movie blazing saddles.

    Hey, I could play Sheriff Bart.
    Many of us here, including myself, consider ourselves to be religious conservatives. This country was founded because of people wanting religious freedom, not so they could remove any reference to it. Read the Constitution and give me a reference where it speaks of "separation of church and state". You won't find it. The only thing you will find is a clause preventing a law from "establishing" a religion. This was to prevent a state mandated religion such as is found in many Arab nations. But once again the "progressives" have determined that it means nothing of religious significance can be shown in public or allowed in schools. Now I ask where did we "ultra-conservative right wing religious mental midgets" go wrong?

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Hmm, what was that about name calling.
    welcome to the leftist mentality... do as I say, not as I do.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Here is the full quote from Kagan's thesis:

    "Judges are judges, but they are also men... As
    men and as participants in American life, judges
    will have opinions, prejudices, values. Perhaps
    most important, judges will have goals. And
    because this is so, judges will often try to
    mold and steer the law in order to promote
    certain ethical values and achieve certain
    social ends
    . Such activity is not necessarily
    wrong or invalid."
    Hmmm...and where does upholding the Constitution fit into this "molding and steering" Progressive GARBAGE?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Is...socialism...really all that shocking to see?
    Nope. Americans love socialism. That why we have a system of social security and established fair labor standards.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Elena Kaganís Socialist Thesis
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast