Chicago Mayor Offers to Put Gun in Reporter's 'Butt'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Mayor Offers to Put Gun in Reporter's 'Butt'

Chicago Mayor Offers to Put Gun in Reporter's 'Butt'

FOXNews.com - Chicago Mayor Offers to Put Gun in Reporter's 'Butt'

I guess the Mayor forgot you can't have a gun in Chicago OR MAYBE HE IS SPECIAL

One of the real idiots of all time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Daley knows two things, 1) He's about to lose McDonald v. Chicago in the next month or two, and 2) it was the possession of firearms by the victims, current or former Chicago police (because they're special too) that made certain there weren't more innocent lives lost and that the bad guys were caught in this case.

If anything, the case of this heinous murder is more evidence damning the Chicago handgun ban.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

From reading the report, it sounds like he should have been armed like his father was.

No disrespect intended.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    FOXNews.com - Chicago Mayor Offers to Put Gun in Reporter's 'Butt'

I guess the Mayor forgot you can't have a gun in Chicago OR MAYBE HE IS SPECIAL
    This stuck out to me
    "This is a tragedy," said Chicago Alderman Freddrenna Lyle. "This young man survived two tours in Iraq, and came home and got murdered on the streets in front of his house that he grew up in. In front of his father, it's just unbelievable."

Imagine what would have happen if his father didn't have a gun.

Hey - enough bashing Mayor Daley. My great uncle voted for him 5 times in the last election. Not sure how since he's been dead for 20 years but...

More proof that it is safer in a terrorist country than our own. Where are the troops that should be protecting us? The U.S. has become a luxury resort for the thugs, thieves,drug dealers, and illegals due to our lack of protection of the borders. It is time to lock it down as other countries have, and instead of Arizona being called every name in the book for enforcing the laws that are already on the books, maybe it's time to join them in the fight against terrorism streaming across our borders day and night. This is just one more example of what gun banning and the right to protect yourself means, and why we need to change the direction of the U.S. The election's can't come soon enough, too much damage has been done already, and it won't be stopped until we know who is living among us. My condolences to the family for this needless shooting and death of their son.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Hey - enough bashing Mayor Daley. My great uncle voted for him 5 times in the last election. Not sure how since he's been dead for 20 years but...
    Wow, your great uncle really has that "reaching out from the grave" thing down, doesn't he?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Wow, your great uncle really has that "reaching out from the grave" thing down, doesn't he?
    Chicago motto: Vote Early, Vote Often.

You didn't recite all of it.

Vote Early, Vote Often, Vote Democrat.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

I'll vote Libertarian when I can, Republican when I must, and Democrat when I'm dead.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast