Arizona Illegals Not Just From Mexico
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Illegals Not Just From Mexico

Arizona Illegals Not Just From Mexico

Here are two interesting video links (two parts) from Channel 2 News in Atlanta exposing terrorist groups coming across the border into Arizona. This has been going on a long time.

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 1 - Video - WSB Atlanta

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 2 - Video - WSB Atlanta
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

We spend billions fighting terrorism on the other side of the world and leave the barn door open for them to come in from Mexico. What is wrong with this picture?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Here are two interesting video links (two parts) from Channel 2 News in Atlanta exposing terrorist groups coming across the border into Arizona. This has been going on a long time.

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 1 - Video - WSB Atlanta

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 2 - Video - WSB Atlanta
    I saw the interview with Greta on Fox with Gov. Brewer and the biggest issue that I have is she apparently is not receiving any support from fellow governors who privately give the impression of support. The FEDS have an obligation to provide for our security and they are placing the citizens of AZ and the rest of this nation in harms way. AZ has a right to protect its citizens from law breaking invaders. The fact that we are even debating enforcement of laws that have been on the Federal books for decades is the saddest commentary of all. The issue is security, not racism.

It's a lot like trying to make sense of a painting by Pablo Picasso, isn't it? The problem is that we taxpayers are financing this puzzling "picture".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    It's a lot like trying to make sense of a painting by Pablo Picasso, isn't it? The problem is that we taxpayers are financing this puzzling "picture".
    I think someone is holding a color filter in front of our view of the painting, too.

If someone is participating in criminal behavior, or otherwise gives a LEO probable cause to stop and question an individual, they should have proper identification. I have to show ID to use a credit card, rent a hotel room or car, and all kinds of other occasions, so what's the prob?

It begs the question is the federal government really expending all the lives and money in the middle east to protect us against the terrorists or is there more to this than meets the eye.?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It begs the question is the federal government really expending all the lives and money in the middle east to protect us against the terrorists or is there more to this than meets the eye.?
    I think it's down right deliberate. This has been happening for the past ten years. Just how many foreign terrorists have entered our country and are just waiting for the right time to strike is anyone's guess.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I think it's down right deliberate. This has been happening for the past ten years. Just how many foreign terrorists have entered our country and are just waiting for the right time to strike is any ones guess. I guess in the thousands.
    And sense the federal government has to know this is going on the so called war on terror is just a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I think it's down right deliberate. This has been happening for the past ten years. Just how many foreign terrorists have entered our country and are just waiting for the right time to strike is any ones guess. I guess in the thousands.
    This bunch in charge now HAS to be voted out. They have no regard for law or the Constitution. I saw on TV today where ICE will not even pick up the Illegals arrested by Arizona, much less deport them. That is a blatant ignoring of a law on the books...one that they have sworn to uphold. And this guy is the HEAD of Immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    And sense the federal government has to know this is going on the so called war on terror is just a farce.
    I believe that Islamic terrorists are a very real concern. But, Susteen, one of Obama's czars, was quoted as saying, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"...meaning any trouble, nationally or internationally,will be used to further the Progressives' agenda.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast