A proud moment for America - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A proud moment for America

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    After 400 years of oppression, that still continues, a black man rises to the top.

Yes, a very proud moment for black Americans, and all Americans.

I don't understand how my posting is racist.

Remember, WE THE PEOPLE elected Barry. WE THE PEOPLE will re-elect, him, or his successor. Acting ignorant is not going to put your favorite candidate in office, I can guarantee you.

Outthere, no reason for name calling. It not only shows ignorance, it is against the forum rules.

Remember debate the subject, don't attack the person posting it.
    Your boy Barry is only black because it gave him points with a percentage of the population. He had ONE black grandparent, One Semitic grandparent, and TWO white grandparents. That's THREE nominally white grandparents, but the one that had nothing to do with raising him gets credit?

If he had thought he could get more votes by claiming to be Irish, he would have spelled his name "Barry O'Bama" when he came back from Indonesia.
    Last edited by wolfhunter; 05-22-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Your boy Barry is only black because it gave him points with a percentage of the population. He had ONE black grandparent, One Semitic grandparent, and TWO white grandparents. That's THREE nominally white grandparents, but the one that had nothing to do with raising him gets credit?

If he had thought he could get more votes by claiming to be Irish, he would have spelled his name "Barry O'Bama" when he came back from Indonesia.
    Wolfie, I see your comments about racial makeup. I fail to understand why that is important.
    So what? If Barry is of mixed heritage. He is a typical American. He is an african american.
    If Barry were to drive his five year old car in any upper end neighborhood, he would be pulled over for DWB.
    That "boy" comment, was really unnecessary, and could be construed in some circles, as racist.
    Regarding Barry O'Bama, Barry is a Chicago trained master politician. If it becomes necessary to gather votes, he will be transformed into black Irish, black Italian, or black Mexican, if required by the situation at hand.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Wolfie, I see your comments about racial makeup. I fail to understand why that is important.
    So what? If Barry is of mixed heritage. He is a typical American. He is an african american.
    If Barry were to drive his five year old car in any upper end neighborhood, he would be pulled over for DWB.
    That "boy" comment, was really unnecessary, and could be construed in some circles, as racist.
    Regarding Barry O'Bama, Barry is a Chicago trained master politician. If it becomes necessary to gather votes, he will be transformed into black Irish, black Italian, or black Mexican, if required by the situation at hand.
    I'm sorry you missed my point that he is only pandering the audience that will take him to the dance he wants to attend.

The comment, "Your boy Barry" implies you & he are great buddies, nothing else. Why do Liberals like yourself throw the race card when nothing was said to imply a racist view?

President Wilson once said, "...any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready." In the context of this statement, I'll agree: Barry is an Afro-American (with no loyalties to either)

"To be judged by the content of one's character" still seems to be a dream. Big "O" was judged by his skin color not what he's accomplished in Life. YES, it's great to see anyone can transpire to any level of accomplishment that they have worked for. BUT to be put (Elected) in a position because of your color not your ability continues to leave a taste of crap in a lot of Americans mouths. It's just sickening. What part of NOT to discriminate against ones Race, Creed, Color or Religious preference do people not understand. The promotion of racism by our Gov't giving "preferential" treatment due to color is again inherent racism and needs to be abolished.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

6. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    After 400 years of oppression, that still continues, a black man rises to the top.

Yes, a very proud moment for black Americans, and all Americans.

I don't understand how my posting is racist.

Remember, WE THE PEOPLE elected Barry. WE THE PEOPLE will re-elect, him, or his successor. Acting ignorant is not going to put your favorite candidate in office, I can guarantee you.

Outthere, no reason for name calling. It not only shows ignorance, it is against the forum rules.

Remember debate the subject, don't attack the person posting it.
    Dear Iceman, no problem with me on the color of his skin, just the color of his politics, all red as in red china, not good old American red, white and blue. In addition, any criticism of Obama is called rascist since he is a black man, well actually, half black, half white technically. If he was really faithful to his real roots, he would be the pluralistic president he claimed to be in the campaign, but I wonder where that man went once he got into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    Dear Iceman, no problem with me on the color of his skin, just the color of his politics, all red as in red china, not good old American red, white and blue. In addition, any criticism of Obama is called rascist since he is a black man, well actually, half black, half white technically. If he was really faithful to his real roots, he would be the pluralistic president he claimed to be in the campaign, but I wonder where that man went once he got into office.
    +1, Alaska. I NEVER look at the color of a person's skin...we are ALL equal in God's eyes, since He's the One who created us! Like you, I look at the policies that a politician embraces. That reveals his true character and CHARACTER MATTERS.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    My brother and I tan darker than 0bama, where do I have room to judge a person based on skin color?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1, Alaska. I NEVER look at the color of a person's skin...we are ALL equal in God's eyes, since He's the One who created us! Like you, I look at the policies that a politician embraces. That reveals his true character and CHARACTER MATTERS.
    Thats exactly it Mom CHARACTER obama just doesn't have any of good quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12