A proud moment for America
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A proud moment for America

A proud moment for America

YouTube - President Barack Obama 2009 Inauguration and Address

Barry is going to be around to at least 2012.
    Rumor has it, he is going to run again, but with Hillary as VP.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    YouTube - President Barack Obama 2009 Inauguration and Address

Barry is going to be around to at least 2012.
    Rumor has it, he is going to run again, but with Hillary as VP.
    Really a proud moment? Why because he's Black? If that's the case you would be making it a race issue. And for that I am not proud of my country because they elected a person because of his race. It's racist to even think it.

I can see why other posters have been dissing Ice Man. Not only is he blind to reality, he's an idiot. I mean really, WHO
    could be proud of any President of the United States who obviously has an agenda to do as much harm to this country
    as long as he can. Who can be proud of an American President who BOWS to other foreign leaders? In my lifetime I've never
    seen such a blatant disregard for one's own country. Oh, excuse me --- the country he's evidently illegally representing.
    Let's see if Ice Man is still singing the same tune in another 2 1/2 years.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Really a proud moment? Why because he's Black? If that's the case you would be making it a race issue. And for that I am not proud of my country because they elected a person because of his race. It's racist to even think it.
    After 400 years of oppression, that still continues, a black man rises to the top.

Yes, a very proud moment for black Americans, and all Americans.

I don't understand how my posting is racist.

Remember, WE THE PEOPLE elected Barry. WE THE PEOPLE will re-elect, him, or his successor. Acting ignorant is not going to put your favorite candidate in office, I can guarantee you.

Outthere, no reason for name calling. It not only shows ignorance, it is against the forum rules.

Remember debate the subject, don't attack the person posting it.

After 400 years of oppression, that still continues, a black man rises to the top.

Yes, a very proud moment for black Americans, and all Americans.

I don't understand how my posting is racist.

Remember, WE THE PEOPLE elected Barry. WE THE PEOPLE will re-elect, him, or his successor. Acting ignorant is not going to put your favorite candidate in office, I can guarantee you.

Outthere, no reason for name calling. It not only shows ignorance, it is against the forum rules.

Remember debate the subject, don't attack the person posting it.
    First thing I did not say your thread was racist nor have I attacked you by calling you racist. I said that electing a blak man as President only on the merits of his race would make it a race issue and that in itself is racist. He's been president for almost a year and a half, are you proud of the things he has done?

First thing I did not say your thread was racist nor have I attacked you by calling you racist. I said that electing a blak man as President only on the merits of his race would make it a race issue and that in itself is racist. He's been president for almost a year and a half, are you proud of the things he has done?
    BIGREB, to answer your question,
    "He's been president for almost a year and a half, are you proud of the things he has done?"
    My answer is No. I feel he is making some huge mistakes. His pick of cabinet, has been very disappointing, especially, in making Hillary in charge of state.
    After 8 years of dubya, WE THE PEOPLE wanted a change. They got it. Next time, be careful what you wish for.
    Politics aside, it made me proud to be an American, knowing, that anyone can grow up to be President. Even a black man.

If, Barry and his minions are re-elected in 2012, I know, they will be coming for our guns.

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Iím beginning to believe it.
    --Clarence Darrow

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

BIGREB, to answer your question,
    "He's been president for almost a year and a half, are you proud of the things he has done?"
    My answer is No. I feel he is making some huge mistakes. His pick of cabinet, has been very disappointing, especially, in making Hillary in charge of state.
    After 8 years of dubya, WE THE PEOPLE wanted a change. They got it. Next time, be careful what you wish for.
    Politics aside, it made me proud to be an American, knowing, that anyone can grow up to be President. Even a black man.

If, Barry and his minions are re-elected in 2012, I know, they will be coming for our guns.
    You see that's why I can't see the color of a persons skin as a factor (JMO) I have always felt that anyone regardless of their race can be anything they want to be. As long as their merits show they can do the job. To find joy that a black man was elected as President just because he's black really means nothing Because that's just one day. You have 1459 days after that to live with the consquinces of an unquilfied person was elected just because of the color of his skin.

You see that's why I can't see the color of a persons skin as a factor (JMO) I have always felt that anyone regardless of their race can be anything they want to be. As long as their merits show they can do the job. To find joy that a black man was elected as President just because he's black really means nothing Because that's just one day. You have 1459 days after that to live with the consquinces of an unquilfied person was elected just because of the color of his skin.
    +1. Proud day alright. We got a Marxist, ursurper in office that is intent on destroying our Republic and trashing our constitution but hey he is black so that makes it O.K.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1. Proud day alright. We got a Marxist, ursurper in office that is intent on destroying our Republic and trashing our constitution but hey he is black so that makes it O.K.
    HK4u, I can dig up your quote if necessary. You stated, that I was to be ignored. Was this a "false ignore"? Are you going to be alright HK? You seem very upset. Remember, pursed lip breathing, will keep you from hyper ventilating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast