A look into the world of the DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST PERSPECTIVE - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: A look into the world of the DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST PERSPECTIVE

  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    How about obama's spread the wealth and giving back to the rightful owners.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Obama believes in redistribution of the wealth but not to the rightful owners.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    edge of freedom
    Posts
    424
    ok I think I know what CC does for a living
    He's a coyote drug runner and by his political views I'd say he's hispanic or gay or both.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Obama believes in redistribution of the wealth
    I know. That's why I voted for him.

    I don't hear any Conservative Congressmen beating the drum for repeal of the EITC. Therefore, I assume most Americans approve of the way we currently redistribute the wealth in our grand and glorious socialist, (but still capitalistic in certain important ways) secular, democratic Republic.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    I know. That's why I voted for him.

    I don't hear any Conservative Congressmen beating the drum for repeal of the EITC. Therefore, I assume most Americans approve of the way we currently redistribute the wealth in our grand and glorious socialist, (but still capitalistic in certain important ways) secular, democratic Republic.

    I am sure you would vote for Stalin if he were around.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    I know. That's why I voted for him.

    I don't hear any Conservative Congressmen beating the drum for repeal of the EITC. Therefore, I assume most Americans approve of the way we currently redistribute the wealth in our grand and glorious socialist, (but still capitalistic in certain important ways) secular, democratic Republic.

    If this is true why did you say this


    Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861
    How about obama's spread the wealth and giving back to the rightful owners.

    I have no idea what you're talking about.

  8. #47
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post

    If this is true why did you say this


    Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861
    How about obama's spread the wealth and giving back to the rightful owners.

    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    He said he's a lawyer. This would be him speaking out of both his faces.

  9. #48
    Question: What is the difference between a lawyer and a snake?
    Answer; There are some things a snake will not do.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #49
    wolfhunter Guest
    Why don't sharks eat lawyers?

    Professional courtesy

  11. #50
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Why don't sharks eat lawyers?

    Professional courtesy
    Nope. That is not the reason.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Tired of hearing Socialism
    By jwtollett21 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:14 PM
  2. Mayors Now Want World Court to Take On Evil U.S. Gun Dealers
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:13 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:25 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast