AZ's Next Target: Anchor Babies

Thread: AZ's Next Target: Anchor Babies

AZ's Next Target: Anchor Babies

It's official... AZ has just moved to the top of my list of SHTF destinations. In fact, if they keep this up, I'm going to have to pick up and move there even if the S doesn't HTF. YouTube - AZ State Senator Russell Pearce's Next Target: Anchor Babies
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

7:1. That's actually pretty impressive considering the mobilization ACORN, SEIU, DNC, EIEIO can achieve when they feel their power base is being threatened.

I'm with you, timmer. When I get my teaching license, I'll be looking hard at high schools in AZ.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

BTW, here is a great website explaining the original intent (something progressives continually seek to ignore on every issue) of the 14th Amendment.

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

re-annexation of Northern Mexico!

This is what they want!

At the rate they are going with illegal migration and anchor babies, many believe that they will achieve the majority by 2026 in those states bordering Mexico. You guys better start learning Spanish, because when 12+ million illegal aliens become US citizens(thru amnesty), all of their family members will get sponsored for residency. So that 12+ million will be something like 25+ million.

Also, don't forget the drug cartels who will have a strong foothold in these newly acquired areas and violent gangs like MS 13 will run-a-muck.

If you guys haven't seen the "writings on the wall" yet, you better wake up quick!

I have a brother in AZ. Might be a good place to live however if I ever leave Texas I am thinking I want some place cooler than where I am now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7