Obama want's "New International Order" for our military - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Obama want's "New International Order" for our military

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    International order would be great if it WASNT AT OUR EXPENSE...........like I said, the islamists have a firend in the WH. Did somebody say something?

    Obama is just the puppet. The puppet masters that have wanted their NWO for a long, long time are pulling his strings. He is not smart enough to plan it by himself. The Usurper is merely their dupe. A dangerous dupe for sure but still a dupe.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    C'mon now festus. Having a little trouble thinking for yourself tonight? Let's get a few things straight, since you see, I did read the article and I am now going to expose you for the FUD spreader you are.

    The words "international" and "military" do not appear together anywhere in the text of Obama's address - only in the thread title, amounting to your preconcieved premise for this paticular little piece of "FUD" you dreamed up.
    Since you don't seem to know about editorial protocol, C&L, I'll fill you in. festus utilized what is called a "Grabber Line" intended to get the attention of readers. It's done every day in the main stream media, but I'll bet you NEVER complain about that! FYI, I use grabber lines constantly in my e-mails...for example, we recently had a local election for city council and school board officials. I sent each one an e-mail with the grabber line "Do you want my vote?" ... a 100% guarantee that they would read, and respond, to my e-mail.

    Now, getting back to this thread, we MUST assume that anyone interested in the title of a thread WILL read it. It is THEN that they get the full story. So, C&L, I fail to see how your tirade ( protracted speech usually marked by intemperate, vituperative, or harshly censorious language) has any value whatsoever.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Obama is just the puppet. The puppet masters that have wanted their NWO for a long, long time are pulling his strings. He is not smart enough to plan it by himself. The Usurper is merely their dupe. A dangerous dupe for sure but still a dupe.
    I agree with you 100%, HK. And those who still have their heads in the sand, refusing to see the TRUTH that the progressives are steering our nation toward financial and societal calamity, are NOT preparing for the security of themselves and their families. They have my sincere sympathy because they're going to have a harsh and rude awakening!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  5. #14
    mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I agree with you 100%, HK. And those who still have their heads in the sand, refusing to see the TRUTH that the progressives are steering our nation toward financial and societal calamity, are NOT preparing for the security of themselves and their families. They have my sincere sympathy because they're going to have a harsh and rude awakening!
    +1.....except I dont think their heads are in the sand, know what I mean

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Since you don't seem to know about editorial protocol, C&L, I'll fill you in. festus utilized what is called a "Grabber Line" intended to get the attention of readers. It's done every day in the main stream media....
    Riiight. What Festus did, as you so correctly pointed out, is a typical ploy used by biased sources of all kinds, the mainstream media included. To the more learned or cognitive reader it is a common fallacy known as the Argument By Scenario: telling a story which ties together unrelated material, and then using the story as proof they are related, i.e. Obama's commencement speech is somehow related to the whole new world order conspiracy.

    Sorry, weak and lame, at least to someone intelligent enough to recognize the format.

    Editorial protocol? Puhleeeeeez.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Riiight. What Festus did, as you so correctly pointed out, is a typical ploy used by biased sources of all kinds, the mainstream media included. To the more learned or cognitive reader it is a common fallacy known as the Argument By Scenario: telling a story which ties together unrelated material, and then using the story as proof they are related, i.e. Obama's commencement speech is somehow related to the whole new world order conspiracy.

    Sorry, weak and lame, at least to someone intelligent enough to recognize the format.

    Editorial protocol? Puhleeeeeez.
    I agree with C&L. Every morning, usually festus, or another fear monger does a cut a paste from some right wing entertainment source. It is usually, pure FUD.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation fEAR MONGER

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I agree with C&L. Every morning, usually festus, or another fear monger does a cut a paste from some right wing entertainment source. It is usually, pure FUD.
    Fear Monger...FUD...Other Names...come on lets play nice

    At least I actually read it before I comment.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Fear Monger...FUD...Other Names...come on lets play nice

    At least I actually read it before I comment.
    Festus, don't you ever find any "happy" news?
    I read your cut and paste, get down a paragraph, I have to close it. It is all about Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. Or something out of the national enquirer. Tripe from the right wing entertainers.
    Try to be positive.
    The elections are coming up.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation The elections are coming up...

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Festus, don't you ever find any "happy" news?
    I read your cut and paste, get down a paragraph, I have to close it. It is all about Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. Or something out of the national enquirer. Tripe from the right wing entertainers.
    Try to be positive.
    The elections are coming up.
    The elections are coming up...That is why I post the news that I do. I want the marxist leaning socialists out of our Gov't. I want America to take back what is hers. I want voters to see what CNN and MSNBC won't report. I want to be wrong but I know I am right about where the Gov't is heading. I know that Obama and company want to bring us Christians and Jews to our knees and let the Muslim faith rule over us because they think it is the right thing to do.

    GUESS WHAT THEY PICKED ON THE WRONG INFIDEL. I will bring to light all that I can that is truth and refuse to bury my head in the sand. I will question boldly every thing the Government does. If you do not like it put me on the ignore list. I will not be silent and I will not be censored. I post articles with due credit so that they will not be taken out of context. Have a nice day!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The elections are coming up...That is why I post the news that I do. I want the marxist leaning socialists out of our Gov't. I want America to take back what is hers. I want voters to see what CNN and MSNBC won't report. I want to be wrong but I know I am right about where the Gov't is heading. I know that Obama and company want to bring us Christians and Jews to our knees and let the Muslim faith rule over us because they think it is the right thing to do.

    GUESS WHAT THEY PICKED ON THE WRONG INFIDEL. I will bring to light all that I can that is truth and refuse to bury my head in the sand. I will question boldly every thing the Government does. If you do not like it put me on the ignore list. I will not be silent and I will not be censored. I post articles with due credit so that they will not be taken out of context. Have a nice day!
    Festus, I disagree with your comments about Obama, and Muslims. I agree, the major networks are not always the best sources. I often turn on Fox news, until Mrs. Iceman starts yelling.

    I agree, you do list your sources. Thank You.

    However, 99% of your postings are FEAR UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT. If I believed most of what you cut and paste here, I would be sure and vote democratic. Hell, I would even send money to the team of Obama/Clinton.

    Mrs Iceman BFA, Kent State 1972, thinks you have some real issues and need help. Mrs Iceman is a hard core liberal, but owns two pistols, and his a permit to carry.

    Festus, the world is not black and white. You are scaring people with your postings. Want people to vote republican? Tone it down some.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Supreme court case pending???
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. E-mail I received concerning Orly Taitz
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:02 PM
  3. Is Obama A Racist?
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:51 PM
  4. Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
  5. Donít Believe Obama!
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 03:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast