Graduated voting rights - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Graduated voting rights

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    1+, JJ. The thought that our beloved U.S.A. has seen it's BEST days, is hard to wrap one's mind around. After all, our nation, until the past two or three decades, has been a beacon of hope to the rest of the world...in addition to a country where we've been privileged to enjoy such unparalled individual freedoms. The reality is that every citizen BETTER start acknowledging where the "good ship USA" is being steered...and who is at the helm...and do their best to change its course. Meanwhile, everyone had better get prepared to be completely self-sufficient...without electricity, readily available gasoline/diesel, scarce food supplies, lack of communication and riots in the streets. I truly hope and pray that no one ever has to experience this horrifying scenario. I sure don't want to have to deal with such an unimagineable collapse of our way of life. But, by golly, DH and I are preparing for such an event!

I may not know what the future holds, but I DO KNOW WHO HOLDS THE FUTURE...my Heavenly Father and Creator of the Universe. When one can honestly say that they've put their complete trust in God, then they know that ALL WILL BE WELL WITH THEIR SOUL and THEIR ETERNITY IS SECURED! When it's all said and done, does anything else really matter?
    We just got a little closer to finding out about the near future today, and a little closer to the war expected soon in the Middle East. Israel is deploying submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles in the Gulf near the Iranian coastline as I type this. Very interesting.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    We just got a little closer to finding out about the near future today, and a little closer to the war expected soon in the Middle East. Israel is deploying submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles in the Gulf near the Iranian coastline as I type this. Very interesting.
    Wonder if Israel felt that this self-defense action was necessary in light of Obama's backing for a UN resolution for a nuclear-free Middle East that singles them out? Israel will bow to no one, unlike B.O. and I have the utmost respect and admiration for the tiny nation of God's "chosen people".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Wonder if Israel felt that this self-defense action was necessary in light of Obama's backing for a UN resolution for a nuclear-free Middle East that singles them out? Israel will bow to no one, unlike B.O. and I have the utmost respect and admiration for the tiny nation of God's "chosen people".
    Yep, God & Israel make a majority, and as they say in Israel..NEVER AGAIN!
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

handgonnetoter Guest
    You know, I have spent the last 30 minutes reading pretty much every post on this thread and I have come to a conclusion. I think everyone has some good points, but none of us know what will really work on this" who can vote" issue. The problem is that even IF the authorities could put forth the best possible system to determine who can and who cannot vote, it would get all screwed up by the people (crooked and honest) who would be the ones to impliment the plan. Look how much, just in this last election, that that stupid group ACORN dicked things up! They are just one of many special interest groups that effect how the vote comes off. It makes me sick, but I think there is too much involvement from all different directions to really get a hold on a national plan on the vote. My personal ideas are very strict, but will keep them to myself due to the fact that I, as well as everyone else, are just taking a stab in the dark as to what to do here. I will agree with everyone in that I feel the vote is seriously manipulated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234