Is This The First Domino? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is This The First Domino?

I see theassmanmpls is still trying to insert himself into serious discussions. Nice try, but you are irrelevant.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Here are some facts.

Glen Beck is a high paid right wing entertainer.

My president, Barry Obama sends me Social Security money, food stamp EBT, and a few other programs. I love this country.

American, is a great country.

Why you can sneak into America. You will be hired by a large corporation. Or, you can work without paying taxes. Free medical, and free food. If you have any offspring who are legal, the Guv-ment won't break up your family by sending you back. Many of the liberals feel sorry for the poor illegals.

I wish I had voted for Barry. Rumor has it Hillary is the VP in next election.

We the People will re-elect him and his minions.

The other side is seen as ultra religious, angry white people.

Those are the facts.

And the truth is out.
    Some place a village is missing it's idiot! HEY YA'ALL...I FOUND HIM FOR YOU!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    I see theassmanmpls is still trying to insert himself into serious discussions. Nice try, but you are irrelevant.
    You self-righteous types do realize that if ice had called somebody an ass you'd all be on him like stink on ... feces ...

Your double standard is showing!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Here are some facts.

Glen Beck is a high paid right wing entertainer.

My president, Barry Obama sends me Social Security money, food stamp EBT, and a few other programs. I love this country.

American, is a great country.

Why you can sneak into America. You will be hired by a large corporation. Or, you can work without paying taxes. Free medical, and free food. If you have any offspring who are legal, the Guv-ment won't break up your family by sending you back. Many of the liberals feel sorry for the poor illegals.

I wish I had voted for Barry. Rumor has it Hillary is the VP in next election.

We the People will re-elect him and his minions.

The other side is seen as ultra religious, angry white people.

Those are the facts.

And the truth is out.
    DR. Ice did I here you right that you would vote for the DAN again in 2012???

Quote Originally Posted by 38+Pgal View Post
    DR. Ice did I here you right that you would vote for the DAN again in 2012???
    Is a DAN the same has a HNIC?
    38PLUSlady,
    If I keep on hanging out in here, I will probably be sending money to the DNC, and knocking on doors, and working in one of their offices for a liberal.
    I know I probably will be the only one in the office with a pistol in my pocket.
    Some of these uber-conservatives are making me ill with their views. They need to be marroned on Gilligan's Island, and sterilized so their species will cease to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    You self-righteous types do realize that if ice had called somebody an ass you'd all be on him like stink on ... feces ...

Your double standard is showing!
    No double standard here! I'm an ass and I admit it, but I don't talk down to other people just because they
    have a different opinion or viewpoint. I'm far from self-righteous but I too have an opinion. Live with it.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

No double standard here! I'm an ass and I admit it, but I don't talk down to other people just because they
    have a different opinion or viewpoint. I'm far from self-righteous but I too have an opinion. Live with it.
    "I see theassmanmpls is still trying to insert himself into serious discussions. Nice try, but you are irrelevant. "
    Junior High School tauts.
    outtahereJOHNSON, can you do any better?

...Live with it.
    The truth is rather different. I don't have to live with the ridiculous attitudes many here express; but they (and you) have to put up with your insane hatreds every day.

This entire forum has been diverted off-topic because so many of you have agendas that are other than CCW.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12