Obama STARTS to Disarm America - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama STARTS to Disarm America

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    True to form, the usual suspects still like having their opinions given to them by others.

I suppose it is alot easier not having to think for yourself.
    You are a testimonial to that Mr. half cocked and locked.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You are a testimonial to that Mr. half cocked and locked.
    So Mr. HK.4U, when was the last time you were down in one of the silos somewhere outside FE Warren with the guys working on those old Peacekeepers?

I can damn sure bet Phyliss whats-her-name couldn't tell a Peacekeeper ICBM from one of her sex toys. You and your right wing nutjob buddies would be well advised to do a little more learning and a little less FUD repeating if you knew what was good for you.

That's a testimonial to fact.

So Mr. HK.4U, when was the last time you were down in one of the silos somewhere outside FE Warren with the guys working on those old Peacekeepers?

I can damn sure bet Phyliss whats-her-name couldn't tell a Peacekeeper ICBM from one of her sex toys. You and your right wing nutjob buddies would be well advised to do a little more learning and a little less FUD repeating if you knew what was good for you.

That's a testimonial to fact.
    Oh but of course you are the expert on everything. I forgot you are a legend in you own mind and of course true to form as a degenerate fool and pervert your post as so often before shows the result of a sick and twisted mind. I do know one thing that is good for me and that is to put Mr. Elmer FUD back in the troll cage known as permanent ignore. I could choose to waste my time by continuing in a battle of wits with you but sense you are an unarmed participant that would not be nice.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Suit yourself.

Half Cocked _and_Locked. Sense I now have you where you belong I can not see what drivel you are posting so I will just say in parting Yada Yada Yada.

Works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Oh but of course you are the expert on everything. I forgot you are a legend in you own mind and of course true to form as a degenerate fool and pervert your post as so often before shows the result of a sick and twisted mind. I do know one thing that is good for me and that is to put Mr. Elmer FUD back in the troll cage known as permanent ignore. I could choose to waste my time by continuing in a battle of wits with you but sense you are an unarmed participant that would not be nice.
    Hold on there hk4uJOHNSON, you told me I was the expert on everything. You told me, I was a legend in my own mind.
    You told me I was a degenerate fool.
    Are you two timing me Mr.hk4uJOHNSON?
    BTW,
    telling people they are on ignore, after you told them they are on ignore, when you told them they were on ignore yesterday, makes you really look confused, and a silly. Cut it out. You are making a spectical of yourself.

This is pretty much all bald-faced lies. Reducing the nuke count has many benefits for the U.S. and the world at large. It saves a boatload of money maintaining aging weapons there are no spare parts for anymore. It enables needed modernization for the old ones we keep in service and a new program to build a modern warhead for the future.

Biggest load of F.U.D. I seen on here so far today. Thread appropriately tagged.
    I want you to explain to me how reducing America's arrsenal of nuclear weapons will benifit America and the world in general? Will the world fallow suit and do the samething? If you think this is a good thing then you do not know anything of world history. Japense agree with peace talks and agreed with everything until they attacked America on December 7th 1941 Germany signed many ageements with Russia until they attacked Russia. Do you think Israel will get rid of their weapons anytime soon? How about North Kerioa, Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    I want you to explain to me how reducing America's arrsenal of nuclear weapons will benifit America and the world in general? Will the world fallow suit and do the samething? If you think this is a good thing then you do not know anything of world history. Japense agree with peace talks and agreed with everything until they attacked America on December 7th 1941 Germany signed many ageements with Russia until they attacked Russia. Do you think Israel will get rid of their weapons anytime soon? How about North Kerioa, Iran?
    Bigreb, how many times have I told you to stop feeding the trolls? If you feed 'em, they keep coming back. Now...(smack!)...off to your room with you, no supper for you tonite.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Wow - I was gone for a week because a lot of stuff changed for me. Good to see some things are still the same...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast